panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-12-10

ComboBox v1.02

Help! In the new v1.02 my combo box is 1 pixel in height. The properties for the combo box show it to be 20 pixels high, and it is dimmed so I can't change it to try and get it to work.

Thanks!

-------------Jeff

---------------Jeff

WinXP, IE 6.0.2800, Sun Java 2 (v1.4.1), Dell 8300, P4, 3.04, 2 gig, lots of hard disks, TourWeaver, PanoWeaver and other stuff. Call for details! ;-)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-12-10

In earlier versions I could place the combobox in the viewer, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Willem

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-12-10

Jeff,

Your problem is strange.

Would you please tell me your OS version, browser version and jvm version? And if you would have uploaded your tour to your server or emailed it to our support, it would help us solve it.

Long

Easypano Observer
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-12-10

Hi, all

In order to achieve a good balance between features and performance, we have made some changes in Tourweaver 1.01 upgraded from Tourweaver 1.00.We have deleted some functions which is relatively not very important but affects the performance very much. Accordingly, the speed is greatly improved, the memory occupation is saved, and the quality is far better than the previous version. 

Any components are not allowed to be placed on the map and the viewer in Tourweaver 1.01 and the succeeding versions. Considering that users may need to put some static hotspots on the viewer, we have carried out some special solutions on this program. Any button that is located upon the viewer will be regarded as the static hotspot of the viewer. Note that these static hotspots are not allowed to run over the frame of the viewer. 

If more and more requirements on customizing the viewer are put forward, we may design separately a Skin Module in our future version.

Windy

--------

Easypano Support

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2003-12-11

Dear Long & Windy (smile),

I am running WinXP Pro, IE 6.0.2800 and Sun Java 2 (v 1.4.1)

Windy answered my question. The ComboBox was in the viewer window (even thought it didn't look that way due to the Frame Image!!!)

See my latest version/attempt at

www.SeeTucson.com/test/test.html

(No comments about the poor stitching. It is just for testing purposes and was the photos were done by hand ;-)

---------Jeff

---------------Jeff

WinXP, IE 6.0.2800, Sun Java 2 (v1.4.1), Dell 8300, P4, 3.04, 2 gig, lots of hard disks, TourWeaver, PanoWeaver and other stuff. Call for details! ;-)