panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-09

mouse friction

I'm almost sure it's not possible, but I have to ask if there's anyway to change the mouse friction properties, since it's one of the worst points in TW from my view...many clients who are not used to spin around, just get carzy and sick of turnning so quickly... EP team should make a new window where you could adjust some parameters of the mouse behaviour...

If someone is so brainy that knows some way please tell

thanks in advance
visita3d.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-18

Jordi,

I agree with you on needing to limit and/or control the speed when a user is dragging it with the mouse.   I have asked easy pano several times to add another setting to limit the maximum spin when dragging it with the mouse to make it easier for people to control.  Maybe if more people start to request this feature they will finally add it.

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-20
yeps,

they could change it anyway... If you realize, when you are in the Immersive view of TW3, this issue we are talking about is resolved... If they are already able to control the friction of the mouse, why they don't add it as a new feature,

I hope soon we could download new version
visita3d.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-14

If you want to make the scene images spin more slowly, you can adjust the scene images' spin speed in its "properties&actions" panel. 

Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-15
I know I can make the image spin more slowly, but this is not what I want....

I need to have more friction in the mouse, so when you are spinning the image with the mouse control, the images doesn't go so fast, and so you can better control the image...

I'm almost sure this is a feature is not possible now, but TW will include it in the future, because it's something easy to code...
visita3d.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-06
I find it disheartening that this was requested way back in 2008 and still has yet to be incorporated into the core of TW.
This is definitely something that needs to be added. Without friction the tours seem a little cheap and not as professional and elegant as tours created with other programs such as flashificator.
I have had NUMEROUS clients complain about this. Hopefully someone watching will take our request to heart and add this in a future release sometime soon :)......within the same decade ;)
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-06
Hi DominiqueGEORGE, I am in agreement with you.

Allowing posts with competitors names would most definitely put the fire under your butt to make sure that you are staying ahead of the game, or at least in the same playing field.

If someone hadn't pointed out a tour that blew me away, I would still be making crappy quality tours for $50 a scene instead of amazing tours for $225 a scene.
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2011-11-06

[This thread has been edited with some posts removed to meet the common consensus.]

It was and is my opinion that it is improper to refer to opposition software on a forum that is supplied and paid for by Easypano as it is against their interests.

But as the general consensus is that it should be a free for all without general respect for those who provide and maintain this forum. I have returned the software named mentioned.

Good luck with your ventures.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-09

Thank for your honest and sincere feedbacks and suggestions .

We respect your opinion about mouse friction and we are trying to improve this feature.

We need and we are doing it . Thank you very much!

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-09
I do agree with you all that some more mouse friction would be of importance.

Good luck Cheer convincing the rest of Ep!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-05-14
Does anyone know if there is a way to edit one of the rendered tour files so that more mouse friction can be applied?

There has got to be something that can be done about this in one of the files.

Anyone have any ideas? With all the new cool gadgets and features being added into 7....wtf is going on with the mouse friction? :)