panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-16

Running a tour on a CD

Hi, To save me wasting CD's can anyone tell which files are required to burn on a CD. Naturally the autorun.inf, scene and sounds but what other files are essential or is it the whole lot?

Also is there any directory structure required, I seem to recall a posting on this before but cannot trace it.

Many thanks.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-17

Hi Nerjaace and thanks for the link. I tried it and it worked until the finish part. I click Browse and there is no "burn to CD". Here is a screen shot, got any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? Burning to CD has been a thorn in my side from day one. When I click "test" it it is fine.

Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-17
Hi Realtor jerry, yep that confused me at first! Then I realised that they had created some extra files in the flashvr folder. Just drag all of the files and folder into your cd writer, burn it and it should work fine.  

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-17
Thanks, that worked. The only thing that does not work is the .swf movies. I have one for the loader and it works but I have 3 others in the tour. One is a slide show and the other two are just advertisements. Like I said Cd's have been a pain for me.
Thanks again for sharing the link.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-16

Hi Martin, thanks for the posts. I have read them and tried my first CD. Unfortunately the autorun does not seem to work.

My project is called vt_sonrisa.html and if I click on that it works fine and I have changed the autorun to [autorun] shellexecute=vt_sonrisa.html

Could it be something to do with the attributes of the autorun file. By default I have it as read only.

Any ideas anyone

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-17

Hey there

I use a piece of software called Autorun Pro by longtion www.longtion.com for my CD-ROM based work. I make a page using this and then put an internet explorer page onto the page I make.  I simply link the IE page to a folder in the CD-ROM with all my tour files - it has to be the _tourweaver.html file. Did it last night and it works beautifully.  All the files which appear after you publish your tourweaver file should be in this folder.

Hope this helps

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-17
Hi rfh, thanks for that. I think the problem I must be having is not being able to access the actual root directory with the cd burner I have.  I have found some freeware which works a treat http://www.autoruntools.com/express/

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-12
Wow! thx for this thread,
finally i got somewere
Fulco