panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2008-07-25

Tourweaver 4.00 beta version is released

Dear all,

Tourweaver 4.00 beta version is available today. Many new features are added in this version. Here you can see list of new features and DEMO tour here:

http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-44_351.html

To download Tourweaver 4.00 beta: http://www.easypano.com/download-tw400.html

You are welcome to download the beta version and send us your feedback. If you have any questions, please submit to Help Desk. Thanks very much for your support!

Best Regards,
Easypano

Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-30

To mskp: "if you choose it by the click of the thumbnail or the comobo box the scene shown is the one unedited."

Answer: The scene shown selected by the click of thumbnail or combobox is different from the scenes shown in Movie. When clicking on a single scene in thumbnail, it will show a single scene, if you want to change the display of the scene, please go to the properties panel of the single scene and make settings to it, change the values such as pan, tilt, fov, etc.

A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-30

To mskp: "if you choose it by the click of the thumbnail or the comobo box the scene shown is the one unedited."

Answer: The above answer is about how tw works now on the issue you have mentioned. FYI, Easypano is considering to accomplish your suggestion. Thanks for it. 

A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-31

Thanks Carolyn for taking my suggestion into account.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-31

Hi people,
Here is some thoughts i sent to "feature request area".
I would like to know it im wrong in any point and if its already possible.

-------------------
Itd be great to copy and paste the hotspots created in one map (with all the configurations) to another one.
Today, its only possible to copy and past inside the same map.

-------------------

A good way to make hotspots even more precise is to be able to create custom shapes hotspots areas, in spite of classical square one.
With this, we can with multi poligon lines make a hotspot, say, in a sofa for example. Only when mousing over the sofa the hotspot will appear. Than, the hotspot could link to another detailed image or something. The idea is to make it more precise.

-------------------

As its known, mp3 files have an empty space in the beggining and the end. Enabling audio looping makes it impossible with mp3 files. wma files does not have this blank space in the beggining and the end of the file.
As your note, only mp3 files would work with the flash viewer.

-------------------

Its hardly needed by my clients to have some action happening inside the scenes (they get really impressed when i show my examples with devalVR).
http://www.xyz360.com.br/pano_pier_videoaudio.html  

It would be nice to map an area to insert an image, slide show (like the one on the tv - http://www.xyz360.com.br/pano_pier_video.html ) or even other interactive flash file.

----------------------

Its also interesting to be able to rotate the hotspot area in the scene view in order to better adjust the perfect placing of it. It would be nice to adjust the nodes individualy, like just moving one of the corners of the rectangular hotspot area.

Here is my 1cent :)

Thanks for the attention!
Daniel Dietrich

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-31
Hi Daniel, I agree with your suggestions, the inclusion of video like your example would be very good for my clients.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-31
Great job Daniel. Would love to have that feature in my tours.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-31

Thank you realtor jerry and nerjaace,

Glad you like it! :)

Another thoughts:
I was wondering the possibility to have multiple audio files playback. The visitor could choose between 1..2.. 4 different music themes to hear whilel making the tour.

When i showed a tour with background music, the first thing a client asked me - isnt there any volume control?

Hope to have it soon,
Daniel

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-25
Very good I just have seen the example and looks like a new kind of virtual tours will appear with this features, I hope you can fix every bug soon and get the alpha version
visita3d.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-25
The copyright protection by Image Encryption in "publish settings" can not work rightly,The images can not be encrypted.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-25

I have tested and posted a small example of a single hole at a golf course.  I do not like the new preview scene.  The tour shows that the scene is fully loaded but it's showing a very blurry preview scene while the scene is really loading in the background.  I think they should get rid of this and just have the real scene loaded when the display says 100% otherwise people will get confused.  This shows up even more in full screen mode.

http://174.133.249.242/tw4/tvt_mv-hole1-tw4.html

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com