panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-25

twfans

The images look like they are encrypted to me.  If you try and view them through windows or adobe bridge.  They no longer have the .jpe extension tho.

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-25
I see what you mean Jamesot. I don't like this either. I'll stick with TW3 until this is fixed. It makes it look like a poor quality shot. This is a must fix! The other features from a quick glance look like some nice added features.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-25
I quite like the gray quick preview (and color for the final loaded pano in the TW4 example). It has been a common practice with all quicktime vr a long time ago. But in order to make it clear for the user, there must be this color/gray difference. It makes the end user more patient with the loading process.

Having multi actions and pop up windows on a single click is a real great feature.

As for image pop up, it seems that the .fla files (flash video) are still not supported yet (only .swf it seems)

The size of the window of the preferences is a bit short in height

If it was possible to reposition the pop up window (in design mode)by dragging them along the screen, it would be great.

thierry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-25

Hi! Thanks EP for developing this product. So far I like it and found the improvements interesting. Obvious we still have to investigate a lot to have a clear impression. Good you have not changed the interface, that will avoid a large learning curve. I did not observe on my test tours the problem I have observed and posted by jamesot. Here the link:
http://www.msk360.com.ar/images/pruebas/test/test/TourWeaver_Project1.html

Maybe there is a setting we are overseeing. I still do not know if the individual loading bar is actually showing the loading percentage. Lets keep on testing. Good luck, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-25
Hi mskp, I checked your tour and on my browser (safari 3.1.2 mac os 10.5.4) when I click on a thumbnail, the loading percentage displayed shows only loading 0%, then the image loads (it does not show any progression in the loading, just 0% although the image loads in the background and appears).

thierry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-25

Hi, Thierry! That is exactly what I have observed. It does not show any progression in the process.
Regarding the Pop up window. I like the new options we have to create a pop up window and it different ways to open it.
The option (as in TW 3.0) to create one under "Misc" and there the first one "Pop up image" does not work.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-26

Dear Easypano, and fellow Easypano users,

I have done a quick trial using TW4 and so far I am quite impressed. Some of the new features are very interesting.

the link to my trial tour is:

http://www.360virtual-tours.net/Tours/Demo/Project1/TourWeaver_Project1.html

Whilst not optimsed for design, and also being a test, I have deliberately used all the transitions, and popups to see how it looks. For a Beta Version I think it is quite good.

I did have some problems with the programme freezing when closing down the Preview screne. (Not always, but too frequently so it became an issue.) This needs fixing as it is a real nuisance having to close down and re-open so regularly.

I also noticed that when I created a simple tour, as we normally did using TW3 with a visible Text Box with scene descriptions, the font displayed was not the font selected. I selected Times New Roman and got some strange font. Not sure what font it was but was somewhat "gothic" in style.

Will continue to "play" with the new version over the coming weeks and try to master some of the other features and will post when I find things of interest for you all.

rs360vt

R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-26

Hi, thanks for sharing your test tour. I observed that it has the same problem as the one jamesot posted. When loading the image it first appears unsharp and it takes a few second ( actually more then a few sometimes) to be sharp, as mentioned in earlier posts. It happens even when you return to an image seen before. Each time you open the pano it occurs. I still do not know why the tour I have created as a test and posted here, has not that issue. As said before, there must be a setting we are overseeing.

Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-26

Hi, in my other post I mentioned that the popup window as it used to work in TW 3.0 did not work. Now I noticed that it did not work with .bmp/.gif/.jpg files but yes it did work loading .swf files.
Something that has to be fixed.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-27

Hi jamesot,

You are wrong. Do you know what is Encrypt? The .jpe Published by tw3 is the encrypted file, it can't be edited by photoshop and other softwares. But, In tourweaver 4 the"Copyright Protection by Image Encryption" was Enabled or not, The scene images are .jpg format and them can be edited by any photo software.

So, in tourweaver 4 the"Copyright Protection by Image Encryption" function can not work correctly.