panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-27

Twfans,

All I know is the tour I posted in TW4.0 with copyright protection endabled shows up black and unview able in Adobe Bridge CS3 and if I try to open one of the images from the published tours scene folder that Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended comes up with the following error "Could no complete your request becasue an invalid SOS, DHT, DQT, or EOI JPEG maker is found before a JPEG SOI marker.  I also tryed to preview the image througth windows explorer and it comes up blank. 

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-27
The encrypted image can be edited by "ACD FotoCanvas" software.You can try it.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-27

Hi

Thanks for all your feedback.

To thierry:  "If it was possible to reposition the pop up window (in design mode)by dragging them along the screen, it would be great" -- press ctrl and left mouse button to drag the popupwindow
"The size of the window of the preferences is a bit short in height" - this has also been submitted.

To rs360vt: "I selected Times New Roman and got some strange font."-- Can you tell me where did you add the textarea? In Main window or PopupWindow? 

To Martin: "The option (as in TW 3.0) to create one under "Misc" and there the first one "Pop up image" does not work."- This is a bug and it will fixed in next builder.

To jamesot:"...showing a very blurry preview scene while the scene is really loading in the background"- the loading of scenes still has some problems. When the loading bar finishes, the real scene is not fully loaded, actually. We will have a fix in next builder.

Jenny
Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28

Thank you very much for all the bugs. We will check them all the revise ASAP.

To Thierry:If it was possible to reposition the pop up window (in design mode)by dragging them along the screen, it would be great.
>> Press Ctrl and left mouse, you can drag the pop up window.

To Jamesot: The tour shows that the scene is fully loaded but it's showing a very blurry preview scene while the scene is really loading in the background.  I think they should get rid of this and just have the real scene loaded when the display says 100% otherwise people will get confused. 
>> Could you tell me if you enabled the "Slice Display" under Publish Settings? If it's enabled, the scene shows blurry/gray effect; if you did not select it and it's still a blurry preview, it's a bug.

Carol

Easypano

Best regards,
Carol
Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28

Hi, I like the new features in TW4, although not that many IMO to be a new version which presumabley we will have to pay lots more for to upgrade when out of beta?

Very dissapointed that exisiting bugs in TW3 are still outstanding, have they been forgotten about. I bought TW3 because I needed to integrate video clip in to the panos which I read you could with SWF in a pop up. But this is still cannot be used because of the sound issue. Dont get me wrong I think TW3 is good but I  paid a lot of money for this software and it does not do what is says it does on the tin! I am just concerned that attentions are now on TW4 and TW3 has been forgotten about.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28
Hi Carol, Hi Jenny, is there any chance to have the possibility to incorporate flash video (flv)in pop up window in the next release ?

(this possibility was stated to be part of the latest TW 3 build in june).

It would allow the use of high quality video (H264 (available since version 9 and later)) and compatiblity with the flash applet. If again it was possible, if one could configure the flv with parameters for a flash streaming server, this way the video won't affect the loading process of the tour.

thanks

thierry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28

To twfans: The copyright protection by Image Encryption in "publish settings" can not work rightly,The images can not be encrypted.

>> Do you check "Slice display" under Publish Settings?

If so, the images won't be encryptped as they are divided into small pieces in the scene folder.

If you don't use "Slice display" but check "Copyright protection by image encryption", you will find the published images files are still .jpg format but they are already encrypted. We just keep .jpg extention for the encrypted images.

Maybe it's better to keep .jpe format for the encrypted images? Please let me know :-)

To Thierry: We were working on the Flash video, I am sorry it is not very well developed now. We hope we could offer you this feature, but I think it's more important to provide it when it's good and stable enough. I hope we can finish it ASAP. Thanks.

Carol

Best regards,
Carol
Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28

Carol,

I did not check the "Slice display" and was getting the preview error. 

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28

Carol,

I have downloaded and installed the newest version of TW4.0 today and re-published the golf example.  I still see the same problem.  In Publish settings Under the Flash VR tab I have "Pano Size Norman Scene Viewer" Checked with 80% of Original Pano. I do NOT have "Slice Display" checked.  Also the hot spots are set to "Walk Through" transition at 1 sec. Please check this since I use the "Walk Through" 95% of the time in my projects.

I have updated the link with the newly re-published tour.
http://174.133.249.242/tw4/tvt_mv-hole1-tw4.html

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28

Hi, thanks for updating. Now in newer version the popup window works also under Misc. The issue mentioned by Jamesot in earlier posts and which did not happen in my tour I have published is apparently in my case due to the slice display checked. I understand what you say Jamesot that in your case you left it unchecked. I tried and checked the box and the images are very blury while loading. Unchecked work/load OK. I left both unchecked (Pano Size and Slice Display)

Martin