panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28
Hi Carol,

can you tell us about the upgrade process to TW4 for those who already have TW3 pro??

visita3d.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28

To all the link to my example has changed. 

http://www.fcedesign.com/tw4/tvt_mv-hole1-tw4.html

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-28

Hi!
The "Progress Bar" set at "Standard" shows the actual loading process and the suppoosed to be the actual percentage, but when set the "Custom" progress bar the progress shown seems not to be the real one. It never reaches the 100%. The percentage increases each time you change the scene.

Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-29

To nerjaace: As to the swf with sound issue, actually, tw3 can support swf with sound in the latest version (Builder: 3.00.080604). See below:
Fixed bugs:[-]After closing the added Popup Image which is a .swf file with sound, the sound still runs without a stop.

For more info, please refer to http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-40_286.html

A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-29

To rs360vt: I did have some problems with the programme freezing when closing down the Preview screne. (Not always, but too frequently so it became an issue.) This needs fixing as it is a real nuisance having to close down and re-open so regularly.

>>Could you download and try the updated version 4.00.080728? If there is still freezing, please let me know. Thanks.

To Jamesot: Thanks for the virtual tour link. We are working on the bug.

Carol

Best regards,
Carol
Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-29
Concerning swf with sound, to nerjaace and Carolyn,

if one intend to play a video of a speaking person, I would no rely on swf which was never made for that purpose. It's ok in my opinion to play a swf with music or with a comment in the background but for "real video" you have to rely on flv.

Again, one can not make any miracle with swf video not because you don't work on it but because the swf was just not made for that purpose and won't be. The drawback of swf is that if you intend to use it for video, there is no garantee it won't be out of synch.

That's why adobe (macromedia) created the flv format which is reliable and dedicated to video, ensuring sound synch and video quality up to mp4/h264 which is the current leading format in term of quality concerning web video. All the major website dealing with video such as youtube, vimeo are using flash video flv even if they don't always allow you to upload movie as h264/mp4.

The other reason why flash video is interesting appart from the quality and sound synch is that if you can configure an external server for streaming, you would be able to play a TW tour without worrying about the loading process of the video (since it will be taking care of by another streaming server). It's a trade off. This allow to load panos only otherwise loading panos and video might require the end user to wait for a very (too) long time.

I know easypano is working hard on trying to implement this format into Tourweaver and one has to be patient even if I would love to offer this option to my customers right now. Making software is not always an easy task and one of the priority is to make the software stable enough for its main purpose : displaying VR and I understand that. I am confident that this possibility would be part of TW soon and it would make a big difference in term of virtual reality and possibilities.

thierry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-29
Hi Thierry, I take your point. The swf files I have only have background noise so the synch is not critical. I would just like it to work as it is supposed to.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-29

Hi! I have just noticed that the "Slide Show" under Movie REC is editable. But even once edited, if you interfere manually and interact with the scene it will be shown as the one loaded. If you edit it to spin only 180 inserting frames, if you choose it by the click of the thumbnail or the comobo box the scene shown is the one unedited. This is something we all complain about more then once. it would be nice and usefull that the scene shown will be the edited one and not the in its crude version.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-31
Hi,
is it possible to integrate videos like here:
http://www.immersive.fr/blog/nouvelles-fonctionnalites-interactives.php

Yves

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-07-31
Hi Yves, this is what ddietrich has suggested. It would be great to have this included in TW. Bring those panos to life!

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja