panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2008-08-06

Tourweaver 4.00 is updated on Aug 6th

Dear all,

Tourweaver 4.00 is updated on Aug 6th and the latest builder is 4.00.080806, please download this builder here: http://www.easypano.com/download-tw400.html.

Fixed bugs:

[-]The font display in TextArea is inconsistent with the settings.
[-]The loading percentage displayed shows incorrectly.
[-]The blur issue while image loading.
[-]Progress bar always shows 0% when scene switches.
[-]Settings made to thumbnail background color and border color are ineffective.
[-]Hotspot text display is word wrapped.
[-]Program freezes when closing down the Preview window.
[-]The pop-up position deviation of a popup window.
[-]The inaccurate display of the width/height of thumbnail.
[-]The ineffectiveness of some transition effects of still images.
[-]Incomplete display of the top of a scene after adjusting tilt, min values of it.
[-]Hint added in non-TextArea way is not displayed.
[-]Can still go into full screen when "Enable full screen" option is not ticked.
[-]The repeated emergency of hint when mouse over a text hotspot.
[-]Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V can't be used to copy and paste components.
[-]The preview color of listbox background is white though set to transparent.
[-]The ineffectiveness of loop set to Play/pause movie.
[-]The display position error of hotspots added to map when running.
[-]The displayed position in a scene is inconsistent with the settings in the properties panel when switching it from Flat view to Immersive view.
[-]Too long text in TextArea won't display.

Improved/Changed features:

[*]Percentage display of progress bar when loading scene truly shows the loading progress.
[*]Hint added to Full Screen toolbar
[*]Support shortcut "Ctrl+A" to select all the texts in text and textarea.
[*]Transparency available for hint.

<FONT face=Arial>Best Regards,
<FONT face=Arial>Easypano

Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-16

Carol, when you use the thumbnail images would it be possible to see the label if you moused over them. At the moment if you have lots of stills or panos for example you can only show a readable label once the thumbnail is a certain size. It would be nice if you could mouse over them like on a hotspot and display the label.

I hope I make myself clear?  

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-21
If we upgrade to TW4 can we still use TW3 if we don't like 4?
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-08-21
Quote: Originally posted by realtor jerry on August-21-2008
If we upgrade to TW4 can we still use TW3 if we don't like 4?

You can have any previous version installed.

I have TW 1.3, TW 2.0, TW 3.0 and TW 4.0 Beta all installed on the same computer.

Remember though "project files" will or may not be backwards compatible.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-21
Thanks Smooth, that's what I needed to know.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-17

The newest version is showing only the blurry preview image after doing a transition on local machine. On net it is random sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Seams to happen randomly with both scene hot spots and map radar hot spots. I have attached a picture of the publish setting I am using.  I have posted the following link to show you what I am talking about.

http://www.fcedesign.com/tw4-886/tvt_mv-hole1-tw4.html

Also I think you have ruined the walk through transition compared to how it was in TW3.0.  It should not start the transition until the new scene is fully loaded.  Like the following TW3.0 example.

http://www.fcedesign.com/montvista/tvt_montvista.html

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-08-17

You must check the "Slice Display" checkbox to change the "Fill Mode" (you can uncheck after if you desire).

Walkthrough works but as you have mentioned it doesn't preload (or wait) for the next scene to load before.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-20

hi all

i see an upgrade to TW4 on my control panel, has a full retail version been released? or is the option for the beta version?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-20
I have seen this also and a bit surpised, seeing as there seems to be a few unresolved issues.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-20

Hi, All,

It is true that Easypano has released the upgrading link from Tourweaver 3.00 Professional Edition to Tourweaver 4.00 Professional Edition on the request of many Tourweaver 3.00 Professional Edition users, but the full version hasn't been released yet though it is around the corner.

It is for the sake of our customers'convenience, especially for those who like to have their virtual tour with the new features of Tourweaver 4.00 Professional Edition. They can update the beta version to the full one after it is released officially.

Developers at Easypano are still making their all out effort in debugging, and the full version will be ready soon. Hope you all will enjoy using Easypano products.

Thank you all for your effort in testing Tourweaver 4.00 in the past few weeks, and thank you all for your support to Easypano products for a long time.

Best Wishes,

Joe Rao 

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-20

Hi!
Where is the link??

Thanks, Martin