panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-20

Easypano Customers can log in user panel with the email and password registered for the license key, and then they will see all the possible upgrading links. Generally speaking, customers will receive an email from Easypano with their accounts for user panel after they've made their first order for Easypano products.

If you don't remember your account, please send an email to support@easypano.com, attaching your order number, license key, customer's name, purchase date, and the email you might have used for purchase.

Regards,

Joe

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-21
hi i know this has probably been said 1000 times, but i cant find it ;-)

the pop up windows, do they act like a pop up window, in that they will be blocked by firefox ie etc?
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-08-21

At the top of this page.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-08-21
Quote: Originally posted by chip on August-21-2008
the pop up windows, do they act like a pop up window, in that they will be blocked by firefox ie etc?

These windows will not be stopped by pop-up blockers as they are not html.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-11

I think this version is much worse than the beta before it. The version before would load and then still be blurry and show a preview image untill it really loaded up.  This was never the case in TW3.0 and I feel TW3.0 is much better because of this.  You can see this example here

http://www.fcedesign.com/tw4/tvt_mv-hole1-tw4.html

Now I republished the same tour with the new release and now except for the 1st scene the rest are always blurry.  A this is a big step backwords and we need it fixed ASAP (After further testing there was a few times the loading thing actualy worked once or twice but with clicking radar spots on the map and or hot spots in the tour it quickly stopped working.)  Also I liked how TW3 would load the image first and then do the walk through transition.

republished tour with most recent version of TW4

http://www.fcedesign.com/tw4-886/tvt_mv-hole1-tw4.html

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-08-11

jamesot,

It is hard to compare when both your links point to the same version.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-08-11

I find the same problem is carried over from Tourweaver 3.0 to 4.0 with the Movie Controller. "If" you add multiple movie tracks after setting your movie controller. It defaults your controller to the last added movie track. The "default" movie track should retain preference and NOT the last one in your track list.

With Still Images they still do NOT display the way they show in the build when you have selected Exact Size.

The Pop-Up Window "should" be allowed to be positioned via drag and not only by guessing X/Y coordinates.

I have the call to have multiple "sound mute/on/off" for different audio tracks. Currently selecting mute/off stops "all" audio tracks. I my case I have background music and voice over music it would be nice to be able to stop one or the other at any time without stopping both.

[Updated 12/09/2008]

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-11

Smooth,
You are right both tours are the same.  I just posted them using the 2 different beta versions of TW4.0 for comparison.  I am not happy with either result.  If you would like here is the same concept using TW3.0, which I am happy with.

http://www.fcedesign.com/montvista/tvt_montvista.html

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-08-12
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on August-11-2008

The Pop-Up Window "should" be allowed to be positioned via drag and not only by guessing X/Y coordinates.

Regards, Smooth

Carol from Easypano has kindly pointed out that that holding down the Ctrl button whilst dragging with left mouse click is possible. Thank you for this information.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-08-12
Quote: Originally posted by jamesot on August-11-2008

Smooth,
You are right both tours are the same.  I just posted them using the 2 different beta versions of TW4.0 for comparison.  I am not happy with either result.  If you would like here is the same concept using TW3.0, which I am happy with.

http://www.fcedesign.com/montvista/tvt_montvista.html

OK, I see now - my mistake, I didn't read it properly it would seem.

I also think the 3.0 version is better as far as this is concerned.

Regards, Smooth