http://www.360imagery.co.uk/VT/branston/branston.html

Stu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-01
Best tour I have seen in a while
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-01
Nice work. It looks like you shoot the opening pano from an elevated position. Nice touch. Did you try it with the skin moved down from the top of the page by 5 pixels or so? I think that would frame the tour nicely.

Vince
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-01

Hi, Stu!

I like your tour about the Golf Club! I want to invite you to submit your excellent vt to VT of the Month list on Easypano website. If you also like to submit, please submit it directly at http://www.easypano.com/submit.html. That'd be cool! 

A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-02

Hi Stu,

I like your tour also. But I think you should fix the link on the logo that points back to your website. It displays your directory listing only (not a good idea). You really should have an index page there that opens as a web page, even a white page would be better. As well as an index page (home page),  to avoid people snooping about your tours etc,  you could copy branston.html and rename it simply as index.html which will run the tour automatically from http://www.360imagery.co.uk/VT/branston/ alternitively you could copy a previously created index.html page into each tour directory that redirects the viewer back to the home page by default. Of course, your link to the tour will point to the correct html file though. Leaving everything as it is leaves you open to anyone copying your images, discovering your test tours or any other files that you really didnt want on public display. Your competitors might also find it useful to know dates, image file sizes, your software used.

Hope this is a useful observation to you.

Willie

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-15

not even done my first vt yet so not really in a position to comment

but that's never stopped me before 

the quality of the tours is excellent, and far exceeds the results i can get with the one shot, what file size are you finishing at?

the green background clashes with the green in the opening tour and the green in the map, white,black or a neutral gray will make your tour stand out,

all the numbers on the map clash with the radars, maybe a different colour radar,

i am in the process of uploading my first attempt, so you will be able to pull that apart for me :-)

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-15
Very nice tour Stu.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-15
Very nice tour! 
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk