panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-08

TW 3 - limiting pan not working

Hello everybody.

I'ts been a while since I've needed your help. But now I really need it....

I have a tour made with tw3. You can see it here: http://wideeyes.dk/temp/lindenborg_tour/Lindenborg_your/_flashvr/lindenborg_kro.html 

I am trying to limit the pan in the "Hunting Bar" scene so it doesn't show the green wall. But....... for some reason beyond my understandning I can't get it to behave correctly.

It is actually very simple. I've set the initial pan, and I don't want it to be able to go left viewing the green wall. But no matter how I set the max / min pan it doesn't bevave correctly. There is no logic in how it behaves.

I have also tried to delete the scene, and replace it. I have also tried to change the name, but with the same result. It is strange because I have also limited the pan in other scenes, and I have used limited views in serveral tours before this one. But I just can't get this one scene to behave correctly. Anybody got an idea and perhaps a possible solution to what is causing my problem?

Best regards

Morten 

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-08

Have you tried reducing the FOV as well Morten?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-09

Hello everyone. What bruxist is going trough,  happened once to me and what I did that finally solved the problem was starting all over again. I deleted the scene with all its hotspot and everything and began adding it again and all the features that went along with it.

I don't see any reason why if panning works with others scenes, it cannot performance as well with only one.

Good luck.

No se cual es la clave del exito, pero la clave del fracaso es intentar agradar a todo el mundo.

Bill Cosby
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-10
Something can be happening :

1. don't use the partial panorama in the Pan fov

2. Use the Pan and Tilt min & max values to limitate the image

3. I have seen you are using some partial panoramas, and my suggestion is that you should put them in a black background like if they where a full spherical pano, try to locate correctly the piece of spehere that you have.
Again use it as a Full 360 anf just add the limits with the Pan and Tilt min & max values....

I hope like this it will work....
visita3d.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-17
did it work Morten??
visita3d.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-19

Hi guys

I am so sorry for this late reply.

Unfortunately I haven't made it work yet, so I gues I just have to start from scratch..... That's actually been nescessary a couple of times in the past as well.

Well......... I've got all weekend for it so I'l just put on some good music and perhaps open a cold beer and get the best out of it

Regards

Morten

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve