panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-23

'play/pause movie' action not working

I have a tour with multiple scenes. When I click on a random scene on a map it starts playing correct.

Now when I press the button with the action "play/pause movie" the whole movie starts from the first scene in stead of the actuel scene in which I pressed the button.

It looks like the 'movie' is reset to the beginning.

In my opinion the play/pause should hold the actual scene in the movie and continue to run after pressing the button again.

Am I wrong or should something be set?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-23
You are correct that it should resume from where you departed the movie. Make sure your action is not set at "reset" but is set to "play/pause movie".
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-23
I am sure, action is set to "play/pause movie".
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2008-09-23

Is the play/pause movie button assigned to "your" movie track? Or is it assigned to the default "Slideshow" movie track?

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-29

I have been reading many posts on this issue and the answer is always the same but not the answer that anyone is looking for so I will try to explain in my own way as I am having the same issue as the people that are not getting the answer they are looking for!

The play/pause button needs to work more like the "auto rotation" feature. When I view a tour and use any other way besides the 'play/pause' button.(What I mean here is that I use hotspots or a drop down menu or just drag the mouse around) Then when I use the "play/pause" button it JUMPS to the beginning of the default movie (or where ever the "default" movie was interrupted) Why cant it (the play/pause button) just use the "auto rotation" settings from where I am at the time???

On that note is there any way to make the "auto rotation" feature zoom back to a default FOV? It resets the tilt back to the initial setting but not the FOV. Any Ideas?

B