panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-10-02

dynamic hotspot (*.swf)

I need add the dynamic hotspot in my project... I made the 25frame swf in macromedia flash (super animation cushion) but I can't add it like hotspot... so - animated gif: not work...

help me please...
werek
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-10-04

Werek, welcome to the forum. You are correct, animated gif's are not supported in Tourweaver flash programs. They are supported in the older Java versions.
You will need to use swf in the flash versions of Tourweaver 3 & 4.

Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-10-07
hmmm...

I can't add any animated button... - olso SWF... how to add ANY animated button (hot spot) to TW4 ??
when i add hot spot - i see: *jpg, *bmp, *gif, *png - no *swf

how to add swf like button hotspot ??

any solution??

BR
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-10-07

Hi,

swf for buttons is not supported.  You can use .swf for loading screen and for pop up images.  If you want a swf for pop up image goto actions for the hotspot and choose MISC then POP UP IMAGE, click folder for image and use drop down menu to change it to .swf. and select it.

To add an animattion to a button, when you open the image file to load the animated gif you need to use the drop down menu for file type .gif. 

Try this link for more info.  Not an answer but maybe a work around.  I know it is for TW3 but it should work for TW4 also.  Hope it helps. 

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=3842&PagePosition=12

DaMan

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-10-07
OOP's sorry I didn't understand you were trying to make a "button". As far as I know the only way to get action is when you mouse over the button you can get a 2 part action.  When you make a button select image instead of color then in the first box load the first part of the action and the second part in the second box. What I did for mine was to seperate the layers in Photoshop and save the 2 parts I wanted to use for my button. That way I could get some action. What I am referring to can be seen in this example, the 2 red buttons at the bottom.
Don't know if this is what you are looking for but hope it helps. Others may be able to offer more help.

Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-10-07
Nice looking tour Jerry.  I noticed that when I clicked on the MAP button, Mapquest kept opening new windows, many of them.  I had this happen when I used Yahoo maps.  I switched to Google maps, and now don't have that problem.  I kept getting calls from clients saying they had to shut their computers down to get the new windows from opening.  Check it out and see if anyone else is having the same problem.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-10-08
Thanks Rob, I have switched to Umapper and that way I host it on my site. Then I can have it in a pop-up with jave script.