panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-10-18

Upgrde to tourweaver 4.00

Gosh, doesent new technology move fast. I purchased tourweaver 3.00 around four months ago, because of a frantic time in work I havent been able to use it NOT EVEN ONCE----now I find that 4.00 has arived.  Should I try and catch up at once or is this too big a subject to get an easy answer?  Mike
Mike
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-10-21

Hi, mike

If you like the new features of tw4, you could upgrade to it. Some of the new features are as below:

• Customization of progress bar of Scene Viewer: swf bar is supported
  • Supports Popup Window in virtual tours.
  • Textarea supports showing hints of virtual tour components like hotspot, button and radar
  • Multiple actions can be added to one virtual tour component.
  • Distinguishing the visited and unvisited hotspot/radar is available in virtual tour's MapViewer and SceneViewer.
  • Size of virtual tour's MainWindow and SceneViewer can appear as specified percentage of the browser.
  • Two transition effects (Fly, Expand/Collapse) are added to Open Popup Window, Show/hide Popup Window action.
  • Hotspots in virtual tour scenes and maps can be zoomed in scale with FOV
  • Two groups of images with different sizes can be set to display in normal screen virtual tour and full screen virtual tour separately.
  • You could download the free trial version of tw4 to give it a try first. See sample virtual tour created with tw4.

Best regards,
    Miao

Useful virtual tour
    Alternate Text
    Send Msg:
    2008-10-22
    Hi miao,
    some are issues are only PRO - right ???
    ciao

mike
    360de.de
    Alternate Text
    Send Msg:
    2008-10-24
    Quote: Originally posted by miao on October-21-2008

• Two groups of images with different sizes can be set to display in normal screen virtual tour and full screen virtual tour separately.

• Hm. This is a very important feature for me. Would you point me to the settings, where I can make TW 4 to create a project with two different sizes for normal/fullscreen display respectively? I can not find it in the demo.

Yours,
    Michael

http://www.premiumpano.de
    Alternate Text
    Forum Moderator
    Send Msg:
    2008-10-24

You will find this option in the publish settings.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
    Send Msg:
    2008-10-24
    Quote: Originally posted by smooth on October-24-2008

You will find this option in the publish settings.

Regards, Smooth

Ah, thank you very much. I see. it is the "pano size in normal scene viewer xx% of original pano" dialogue, creating a 1 and 2 folder with fullscreen and normal window size respectively.

I wonder why these files are not in one of the standard dimensions of cube faces. Instead the tiles have different dimensions, mostly square but some rectangular. But anyway: it works.

Yours,
    Michael

http://www.premiumpano.de