panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2009-01-23

Tourweaver 4.00 is updated on Jan 23rd

Dear all

New updates for Tourweaver are available. In the latest version 4.00.090123, we fixed following bug:

[-]Exception on Fullscreen view, which may cease loading or show "Exit Fullscreen" at right click menu after qutting fullscreen view

Download Tourweaver 4.00.090123

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or new feature suggestion.

Best regards,

Easypano

Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-09

TO EASYPANO

Any feedback on this issues

Indeed the loading times are still slow.

Things that need attention are:

• Allow files to cache (No cache is only good for security and thus should ONLY be implemented when you wish to encrypt files)
  • Allow files to pre-load in background
  • Odd numbers make panorama fail to wrap 360 correctly when percentage of original is chosen.
  • First loader should include first scene including skin (not just skin). First scene should be your choice of panorama or still image. Double loader to first scene is not right.
  • Object removal not correct when expanding window if you have made 100%, 100% full window panorama tour. Requires another skin action to set it right again.
  • Make all components link via default to "our" selected movie track and NEVER allow it to default to "Slideshow" movie track if we have made our own.

Regards Markus

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-02-09

Hello Cocky!

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-09

I could not have said it better Markus!!!  You have summarized everyones complaints about TW4 in one very short post.  One thing to add is the Full screen viewer quality.  But if they can fix just half the things you brought up I will buy thr upgrade. Until they do I am sticking with TW3 like alot of people.

DaMan

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-02-09

Gee, he's clever that Markus.

I wonder why I didn't think of that?

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-23

Hi, the latest version of Tourweaver is 4000.090123. We've just fixed our data.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, Jerry, the viewer quality is alwasy the top priority, and our programmers are always trying to improve it. Could you please tell me if you are using the lastest verison of Tourweaver? Your suggestions and comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Regards, Joe

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-24
I do not understand the problem of "Full screen mode" that jerry means.
It is understood that the movie quality is not improved.

In my top priority, the loading time is a very slow problem.
Because the loading time is slower from 3 to 5 times TW3, the client refuses the adoption of TW4.

The maximum problem is a thing that EP cannot understand this problem.
It is the same answer even if questioning again , saying that "It is faster than TW3 in the test of EP".
Certainly, there were a lot of users who said that it quickened also in the forum.

Is this phenomenon a peculiar problem to Japan?
The main current in Japan is FTTH.

The link below is a test data and a test result.
(Test result of January-27-2009 at 1:36am was made comprehensible. )
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/neocosmo/hp/sample_003B/

The cause that TW4 slows is time of two times of the blank.
The progress bar doesn't advance at this blank.

masayuki
neocosmo
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-24

Thanks for the reply Joe. I have confirmed that I am using the latest version of TW4. The quality problem I have with the viewer is I get those "flashies" and jumping lines in anything larger than 640x480. I have taken extra care not to over sharpen and sometimes don't sharpen at all and still the same. I have taken the same images and put them in another viewer (different company) and it's almost perfect. Full screen in TW4 is out of the question.

To Masayki, the full screen problem is the poor quality of the viewer.

Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-25

About loading speed, it is true that no probem has been found when we're testing the tours on Easypano server located in USA. Would you please help test them?

By TW3: http://www.easypano.com/twtest/blue_tw3/TourWeaver_Green%20Land.html

By TW4: http://www.easypano.com/twtest/blue_tw4/TourWeaver_Green%20Land.html

Any of your feedbacks would be highly appreciated.

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-25

To Jerry,

When the viewer is larger than 800*600, the tour will be in low quality, but in your case, it should not be the problem. Could you please send me demos created by both TW4 and other company's software to me so that I will be albe to convince our programmers? Thank you very much for your help. You can send the link to the demos to joe@easypano.com.

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-25
The TW4.0 version take almost twice as long to load for me Vs. the TW3.0 version. From 'click on link' to the tour starting to spin the TW3.0 takes +/- 4 seconds and the TW 4.0 takes at least 8 seconds. Clicking on a radar hot spot gives load times of 2 seconds and 4 seconds. plus or minus a little.   The scene in TW4.0 appeases to 'float' a little more when you use the mouse to drag the view around.
Vince