Hi Smooth, Thank you so much for your report.
Indeed the loading times are still slow.Things that need attention are:
- Allow files to cache (No cache is only good for security and thus should ONLY be implemented when you wish to encrypt files)
Tourweaver should be able to cache the viewed images. Please check your browser's setttings
- Allow files to pre-load in background
For TW 4 is able to download the scene in blocks, we have cancelled the pre-load feature, but we will consider added it back to next edition though it's kind of complicated.
- Odd numbers make panorama fail to wrap 360 correctly when percentage of original is chosen.
- First loader should include first scene including skin (not just skin). First scene should be your choice of panorama or still image. Double loader to first scene is not right.
You should be albe to decide whether or not you use this feature by checking the box of Indicate Load Progress of the First Scene in the Progress Bar of Loading Windows, which is located in Publish Settings/Flash VR in the program.
- Object removal not correct when expanding window if you have made 100%, 100% full window panorama tour. Requires another skin action to set it right again.
Will be resolved soon.
- Make all components link via default to "our" selected movie track and NEVER allow it to default to "Slideshow" movie track if we have made our own.
Will be added to next Edition. Tourweaver 4.00 will be updated soon. Thank you for all your help.
Easypano Holdings Inc.