panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-11

Insert Frames In Movie | Locks Up

I'm pulling my hair at this point, I've tried everything and don't know where else to look.

Here is what I've done...
Took the slide show and copied it to make a new movie. Set the new movie as the default. I then added frames at the end of each scene. Frame include zooming out then zooming in toward the next scene and the next scene then opens. When in the "movie record" panel the movie plays just fine and does all the things it is supposed to.

Problems come when selecting File, Preview and published tour on the net. When you select to preview and select the link to open the tour it plays through the first scene till it gets to the frame I added. At that point tour turns white and crash's Firefox & IE. Same thing happens when viewing the tour published to the net.

Any ideas?

For warned Firefox & IE will crash but here is the link...
View Problematic Tour

I have updated to the latest TW4 and I'm on Vista Home Premium SP1 32BIT Dell XPS Pentium D 3 GHz, 4 GB RAM

Any ideas what is taking place?

Thanks guys,
pixel
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-11
Got it sorted

When you insert a frame you will need to then hold down left click and drag over the number of frames you desire. Then on the the frame you just drug to the right click on it and set your parameters.

Do not add a frame then another frame with the result you want to end with...it will not work.

Just for future search's on adding frames, movie locks up, zoom to next scene, tour weaver 4, TW4.