panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-03-22

Scene initial pan

When I set the scenes initial pan angle I don't get the change in the preview. When I go back and visit the settings again they are set where I want them but the change hasn't been made. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-03-23

You MUST make your own movie track and set it as default. the factory default is a movie track called "slideshow" if this is your default your settings will not stick.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-03-24
I just notice it all works how I want it when you let the tour run through the scenes as a movie, but when you click on a radar to jump ahead I want to avoid starting with an image of a cupboard for example. Can you alter the start point when jumping ahead?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-03-26

You can use the scenes' properties to set the initial start point from a hotspot or radar.
Select your image from the List window (top right), now look at the properties (Properties & Actions window bottom left). You'll see Pan Tilt and FOV. Use these settings to set the initial view.

Also, once you have created your own movie track (in MovieREC), you can change these initial values by clicking on the timeline start frame of the required image and changing Pan Tilt and FOV in the properties panel.

Experiment a little and see if this works for you.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-24
After sever back and forths with support, and sending them a project file, a bug was discovered that when you click on a radar (hotspot and thumbnail, or combo box etc work fine, its only radars that cause the problem) that it does not respect the initial pan/tilt/zoom specified in the scene properties.
They are working on this, but for a work around, you can place a blank hotspot over the top of the radar image with an action of go to a scene, and it works fine.

Hope this helps.

Tom
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-17
Quote: Originally posted by bruxist on March-26-2009

You can use the scenes' properties to set the initial start point from a hotspot or radar.
Select your image from the List window (top right), now look at the properties (Properties & Actions window bottom left). You'll see Pan Tilt and FOV. Use these settings to set the initial view.

Also, once you have created your own movie track (in MovieREC), you can change these initial values by clicking on the timeline start frame of the required image and changing Pan Tilt and FOV in the properties panel.

Experiment a little and see if this works for you.

Hello Folks,

Usually we don't recommend to change the proerties of pan, tilt and fov in the default slideshow timeline directly, you can copy the default slideshow and edit them in the new one.

Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com