Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-04-09
Harry is right. Doesn't work.

Kerry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-04-09

Hi harry and Kerry, welcome to the forum!

Could you please give us an example with the issue? we have tested the function on our end, there is no such issue happened, we want to do more research about this, so we will be very grateful if you can send the project files to us, the xxx.tw and the folder. we recommend you to compress them up and upload your server or this site http://www.filesend.net/ , then tell us the downlaod link please. Thanks very much in advance.

Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-04-10
When I try to view the published tour it hangs on the loading window and I get an error message as follows.

"Error #2044. UnhandledIO ErrorEvent. text=Error #2124. Loaded file is an unknown type."

It will not progress beyond this.

I hope there is an easy fix for this.

Cheers

Alan
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-04-14

Will you let us know when this update has been fixed? I don't want to download it until it works properly.

Thanks.

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-04-15

Yes, please release a fixed version for download.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-04-15

We have updated the installer to the latest one. You can download and have a test.

Regards, Joe

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-04-15
Here is a copy of an e-mail I sent to Genseng, but he never replied. Anybody elese have a problem with this?

Genseng, I have resolved my problem with pop up windows. I still can't get the pop up image to work like other pop ups. If I use the pop up image feature with a swf movie in it, I can't get the play/resume action to work. It won't work with a still picture either. You can stop the movie, but you can't add an action to get it to move again. The client may not know to click on the play/resume button. Using your example http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver400/tourweaver_nanhui.html try to make the panorama move, then click on the video and then resume autoplay after closing the video window. It is a bug or deficiency with pop up image. This can be done with Pop up windows as multiple actions can be used on the same window. Only one action from the Scene & Movie actions can be used with pop up image. I have one tour that starts in one place with a swf video at the end of that scene and I want the movie to stop while the video plays and then resumes when the video is closed. It then goes to the next place and the end there is handled the same way and goes to the next place. As it is now, I have to use relative urls to go to the next place. This is awkward and looks awful as the next scene loads. I sent this to you once and you commented on how to makle the Help button work. This is another problem as sometimes when a skin is called up, action links are lost. Before final publishing, I go thru and make sure all buttons work properly.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-04-16

Hello, I recently just upgraded to the most recent update for Tourweaver 4.0 and I'm having issues displaying an image inside a popup window. I'm not sure if this is a glitch with the new update or if it is something I'm not doing correctly. However, I already have put together a complete project with a popup window and images included in those windows previously before installing this update and it worked just fine. I have tried it on several different projects I have been working on and even the one that I already completed and the new image still does not show up. I hope someone can help me out on the situation.

Thanks,
ramon42

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-04-20

Hello ramon42, welcome to the forum!

I think it is about the size/resolution of the image, considering the loading time and display quality, the allowed largest image used in popup window is 2800x2800. so we recommend you to shrink the size of the image. 

Sorry for that we don't do a special notice about this in advance, hope you can understand.

Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com