panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-05-11

Invoke non default image

Hello,

I have a question...

I have a virtual tour with about 10 scenes. First one is made default, so it loads when the tour is started. Is there a way to invoke another one to load at start up from within an html code?

Thanks

Karl
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-05-21

Hello, welcome to the forum!

I think you can build several movies in the same project, for example movie1 starts from scene 1 and movie2 starts from scene2, and then publish sereval times with different movie as the default movie, these published resullts will have same scenes but with different default movies, then you can realize the effect you want just using one set of published files and several different "config_projectname.bin".

Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-05-21
It works! Thank you very much...

Karl
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-05-22
I have another question regarding this matter. It is working great until I decide to rename the scenes inside Tourweaver which I need to do from time to time. When I rename them and then publish the tour it renames actual files of the scenes I renamed in Tourweaver to image0.jpg, image1.jpg and so on. And image0.jpg is the first scene in the tour. So the problem is when I publish another movie in the same tour with different first scene it also renames file of the first scene to image0.jpg. And when I use config from newly published movie, it reads first scene image0.jpg which is also first scene in previous tour, so when I run this on web, it displays the same scene as in a previous tour but with hot spots from the new.

I hope I made myself clear, I kind of confused myself even.

Thanks

Karl
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-05-11
Any reason you don't just move the one you want to start first up to the top? Or are you wanting the viewer to have some element of control over where the tour starts?
Vince
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-05-12
Well, I want to keep the scene at the top. But I also want (need) to start the tour from different positions and places. The other option is to create more tours with the scenes I need to start first at the top but that is quite time and space consuming. So you were right, I want to have more control over where the tour starts, if it is possible...
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-05-17

Very interested in such a control solution too.