panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-07-17

Thanks to Smooth/Dave/Genseng

Just a quick thanks to these three for all the help they have given me over the years, especially in the last year.  Five years ago I came across a magazine article on panoramic photography which might have helped with a project I was doing for something related to a teaching project I was thinking of doing with my class (I'm a teacher). Now I've found a hobby which might one day make some money and which has at least given me something to do whilst I've been ill.

Big thanks to all the people who have helped but especially these three for all the advice and support.  I'm not quite finished but tonight I put the finishing touches to my (beta) website and exported it to my ftp so thought it would be fitting to say thanks now I've reached this milestone.  My first proper CD went on sale last year and my first new version CD created with TW4 and my D300 went on sale on Tuesday and was selling within minutes.  I doubt I'll be able to retire on it but its been a pretty low time so its good to have this as a boost.

Couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks

Forrest

www.actualeducation.co.uk

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-07-18
Hello Forrest,

I'm sure we all appreciate the words of thanks, I know I certainly do. I'm glad to have been of assistance in your venture in some way.

I truly wish you all the best with both your health and future sales of your educational panorama DVDs. Your hard work is sure to be a benefit to others both now and in years to come.

Regards, Smooth