panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-16

New User To Tourweaver - Pls help

Hello Everyone

I am very new to tourweaver. I have watched videos and gone through the help materials. But honestly it doesn't help and even if i follow the same thing nothing is showing up. I have spherical images and created a new project and selected skin. Added my spherical image using the plus sign (added more than two and also one just to check). Double click on the scene viewer and when i choose immersive it is showing up. Clicked preview nothing is showing up.

I would greatly appreciate everyone's help. right now i want to know is create link to different places which i shot yesterday of the same location. Have 3 spherical images. Do not know how to do that.

I am looking forward to hear from everyone of you. Thanks in advance!

thambi
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-08-16
G'day Thambi,

Welcome to the Easypano forum.

Are you saying you cannot see any image when you select preview?

If so, we need more information. What operating system and version? PC or Mac? Are you Spherical images truly equirectangular I.E 2: 1 aspect ratio, say - 5000x2500?

Have you put a ticket into Easypano support?

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-16

Hi

It's windows. And it's purely equirectangular. Actually i dont know the exact workflow. That's why i am here. I dont know what i am exactly doing but suddenly i see sometimes i dont. But i want to know the clear step by step workflow to create a tour where i can even do links like the samples in the website.

And it's 14000 x 7000 pixels little high definition. Hope it helps for me to get the step by step workflow. Thanks!

thambi
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-16

It seems like everybody who raise questions in this forum will get only one reply asking questions. Sorry if i am wrong. But i have noticed so many questions got only one answer(not really answers though).

Not really helpful. I guess i have to find out by myself. Thanks everyone though! :)

thambi
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-16
I suggest this only because I made the same mistake, but are you sure that your tour has a viewer window?
Vince
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-08-17
I would suggest that 14000x7000 is too large and you are hitting memory limits.

There are video tutorials for workflow and people are generally happy enough to answer questions here on the forum but don't expect immediate replies we all have a life as well.

The program is quite simple and easy to understand so with a little amount of thought you should be able to struggle through.

As Vince pointed out, be sure you have added a viewer window to the skin.

Regards, Smooth