panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-17

Embeding TW files on web page

I know nothing about how web designers etc use the TW files after I have published a tour. Usually they are used in a popup window. But is it possible to have the flash running/embeded on a page on their site?

Cheers

A sample of my work.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-17

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=4610&SearchPagePosition=1&search=webpage&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=6&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

go to the end of this link - its very easy - ask again if you don't understand - i made a mountain out of a molehill and its a synch, like i said all the info is there, skip most of it but if you dont understand it just yell and ill help

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-18
Thanks for the info. I supose what I am really asking (because I won't be doing the actual web pages), do I need to supply the web guys with anything other than the tour files? Ideally I would like to see one scene shot revolving on the page with a button to click to pop up full tour. Is this possible with TW4 or do I build the single scene shot in an other flash with a link button? I hope this makes sence.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-18

thats is possible but it depends on how you set the tour up - so its at your end rather than the guys / girls putting the tour online.

have a peek at my site to see what ive got - not really ready for visitors yet but its there.  Two things to consider.

1/ if you want more than one tour going up eventually then when you publish it make sure you click on the 'share partial resource player' in the 'general' section of the publish setting and

2/ when you publish the stuff it appears in a folder within a folder like

mytour folder which when you click has mytour folder in it

easier just to give them the second folder

hope this helps

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-18
I checked yours out, it is pretty much what I want, only I would like a button within the scene to link to a popup of the complete tour, not just the single scene shot.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-08-19
If you look at the first page (the York Minster one) has multiple scenes - also click on the 'Do you want to take a quick visit) it has a multiple scene tour...is that the kind of thing you want?