panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-08

Viewing in different browsers

Hey!

For my project, I have built an intro html page (instead of default tourweaver "Please click here to view virtual tour" white page), but am having problems because the tour won't open full size in IE (actually it opens different size in every browser). In code, I have put in sth like this: .... onClick="javascript:window.open('TourWeaver_Project1.html','_blank','status=yes,resizable=yes,top=0,left=0,width=avail,height=avail'

Hovever, it still opens in small window, which is very annoying because the tour can be viewed properly only in full size.

Here is the link to this project:
http://www.jesensek.si/luka//Test_1/Project1.html#
(in the upper-right section you should click on "Slovensko", to open the tour, English version is not made yet.

I'm not much of a code guy, so any tip would be welcome.

Thanks guys!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-08

Hi Pingus, all I get is a static image on that link with no visible other links to click on in the tour :(

I am not sure why you need to bother doing it this way using javascript. Why not just have a hyperlink to the tour and it can open in the normal size. You can always put a "back" link in the tour so that viewers can return to the Intro page.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-08
Not much use for your question I'm afraid but nice website (I'm actually a teacher!)
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-09
Hi Nerjaace,
there is a link on that static image, on the text "Slovensko", right upper side.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-09
Thanks Pingus, I see it now. Yesterday it was not working :(

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja