panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-11

MAPS w multiple properties

Is there a way to assign mulitple properties to just one map?  I want to use only one map but have different hotspots appear with different selections from the VT. For example: I'm working on a VT of a town and if a user wanted to select a "restaraunts" button. Then the map would appear with only the restaraunts hotspotted.

Andrew1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-12
I'm working on a similar project but it has not been published yet.

As an example where you have 3 types of points of interest, restaurants, shopping, parking. First show a blank map, a graphic (still image) with instructions to "choose your point of interest" where the interactive image displays and finally buttons or dropdown with the map selections. Remember, the first one is blank with no hotspots to scenes. When you select the parking map then another map appears (which is the same one as the blank map but with hotspots to scenes). In this example you will have to import 4 maps (all the same) and create a custom movie to just show the graphic telling folks what to do.

Sorry if all that is confusing. I left out detail to keep the instructions short. Hope it helped and if there are better ways to do the same thing I'm all ears since I'm doing a similar project.
www.dvt360.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-12
Dont think there is - certainly I haven't found it.  Couldn't you get around this by having the choice button on your website?  Users click either 'Restaurants' or 'Historic buildings' on the webpage and then it loads up the relevant tour.
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk