panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-13

Image and pano compression

I have a pentium IV at 3ghz with 1.5 gig of ram, but I have problem controling the tour with the mouse. I think that the tour is too heavy. I would like to know what is the best way to edit the still imge and the pano-image. Do you use photoshop to reduce the imges? and how?

How do you compress you image and your pano-image.

Starting with 4288x2848, 16.3 mo nef still image, or a pano image of 5175 x2588 jpg 15 mo

Thanks
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-14

Hi there,

I see you are newish to the forum - welcome!   This usually happens with me on 'preview' mode almost regardless of the image size.  Check if this does it when you publish the tour.  If it does then you might need to reduce the image size - 5mb is good for me but others will advise you on that more.

Hope that helps

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-09-16
One other thing, I use 'kissmyimage' as a photo compression tool - if I'm right in thinking I bought it from Smooth's website - perhaps you confirm this Smooth?
Its a good tool to have and inexpensive.
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-09-16
Not from my website but I did recommend it to you.
It is a great tool for compressing images.
It was put together by Markus another forum member who drops by from time to time.

Check it out www.kissmyimage.com you can get a free version with watermark and if you like it - cough up some readies!

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-09-10

it seems you are looking for image compressing tool for your images. here are some sample codes and tutorial you can give a try. hope you find it is useful while you are using it.  it support various image formats.

fdse