panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-10-20

SWF restrictions for popup?

Question: Are there any restrictions for an SWF-file that can be used as a popup window?

I'm looking to add salesinformation on a panorama of appartments, and would like to display dynamic information (loaded from a CMS) through a popup-swf file, so the information is always up to date. Is this possible?

Second question: is it possible to dynamically determine the appearance of a button in the panorama by reading some variable from a CMS, or using an SWF as button? For example: show a green hotspot when an appartment is available, and a red one when it's sold?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-10-21
Hmmm ... I'm waiting for an answer

This would solve my "multi-language" problem !!

Thanks for pointing this kind of solution.
Dominique
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-10-29
I almost bought Tourweaver, but the response time on my question is too long for me to take the risk running into a brick wall during a project with a tight deadline.

I've posted this question over a week ago and still no answer from the company. It's a shame, since the product looks really promising, if support would've been better, i'd sure have been a happy customer.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-10-30
Ruud,

I'm also totally disappointed by the qualityless and responseless of the support team.
I baught the Professional Suite > 1.000 $, convinced that the product was perfect, as well was the support team...

Thanks to this forum, there are VERY KNOWLEDGABLE people taking time to provide the service the support should do !

I'm VERY interrested in the choice you'll make for your soft, as I started a new activity based on this functionalities.
Results are good but far to be exceptional nor perfect.

Hope you'll give me more info ...
Regards,
Dominique.
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-10-30

It should be noted that this forum is for members that wish to help other members. It should be also mentioned that we do it free of charge. Some members spend a lot of time here helping others.
It is not the official Easypano support line! They do at times check in and answer questions and help out but this is not a requirement of support. If other members can't help, and your question is way over my head, then you should go through the official support channels. It has been my experience in three years of use that support answers within 24 hours 98% of the time, except weekends and holidays. When that fails I go directly to Joe and he takes care of my needs.
We all get discouraged from time to time with software but I can assure you that Easypano products are some of the best on the market and by far the easiest to use. Yes I have complaints, I'm still not satisfied with the quality of the player but I still have faith that they will fix it.

Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-03
Realtor,

thanks for your (you and all the ones positively active on this forum) reply.

I agree with your philosophy which is great.

I do not agree with the fact you have to suplly support for a product for which we pay for an official support we do not get !

They just seem to listen to you, full stop !

Listening is important, replying is even more.
For what concerns release, bug corrections, ... they are not really productive !
Last one was provided THREE months ago ... since that, nothing !

Not really good, isn't it ?

Regards,
Dominique.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-13
Thanks realtor jerry, I now used the livehelp and got instant support and my questions were answered.

It appears that swf's aren't restricted, and with Tourweaver 5.00 it's possible to add swf's as buttons or hotspots, making it possible to dynamically determine the way they look.

I still think Easypano should put more effort in replying on this forum, since this will help other users as well, and might reduce the Livehelp calls even.

But I must say that their livehelp support is excellent. Considering buying the Tourweaver suite after all, if tests with version 5.0.0 are positive.