panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-08

Help with tourweaver

Hello all,

I'm looking for any imformation, or simple instruction on how to get started building a tour.  I've been going round in circles for the last three days and could really do with some help.  Dose anyone out there know of any publications or simple step by step guide books on how to get started.

Best regards,

Glen.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-08

maybe this page will help?

http://www.easypano.com/download/tw-tutorial/index.html

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-08

Hey Glen,

Welcome to the forum.  Which 'area' are you having problems with?  Taking the photos,  stitching the photos or putting them into tourweaver?

Cheers

Forrest

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-08

Hello Forrest,

thanks for getting back to me.

The problem I'm having is trying to make sence of tour weaver inter face.  Taking the the picture and stiching them togther is no problem. 

Putting every thing together in tourweaver is proving to be very fustrating as I'm in a little bit of hurry  with a project and I'am having diffuculty finding any clear instruction.

What I'm looking for are the first few steps some would take to building a tour.  I sure once I know how to begin every thing eles will fall in to place.

Thank you,

best regards,

Glen.