panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-19

multiple map viewers

I have TW4 pro, and I know I can have multiple maps, but is it possible to have multiple map viewers?

I have a main map area that has tabs for several large scrollable maps, but I also need a map area for some scenes that overlays the scene viewer, as semi transparent, and has a small map inside it that has hotspots and radars.

There doesnt seem to be the ability to add multiple map viewers, but perhaps I missed it.

I tried adding a popup, and putting a map in there, but it doesnt appear to be possible to add hotspots and radars to popup windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Tom
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-20

Hi there,
You can put hotspots and radars onto the map viewer (as you've already said).  How about having your standard map viewer showing the map and adding a hotspot to the area you wish to see in more detail.  This hotspot would launch a pop-up viewer.  You could make this look extra smooth (no pun intended on this forum!) by putting a box around the map area in Photoshop and having this boxed in area as the clickable hotspot. 

Not sure how clear this is but yell if you think its a possibility but need more info.

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-21
The problem is that I need the second map to be over the scene, and the regular map viewer with the main map still be visible.
I can do this with a popup window, but I cannot put radars on the popup.
Perhaps I will just use buttons on the popup instead or radars.

Thanks for the idea.

Tom