panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-27

TW 5 Flash Extras Anyone?

I upgraded to TW-5 today and was disappointed to find the same old gif radar and hotspots in the "libraries" folder.

Anyone know where to find some cool Flash assets like buttons, hotspots etc?
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2009-12-02
It is strongly recommended that you customize your own Flash components to meet our own virtual tours. As you may know, it will take us lot of time in creating flash components, but we will provide some regularily in the future. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-04
To create some we need to .. buy expensive softs !

Easypano suite is already expensive (one of the more expensive on the market). I would have expected such "editors" would have been part of the suite.

At least the "pro" one !

Dominique.
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-04
I found some off-the-shelf flash assets at iStockphoto.com. Most were written in order versions of flash however.

It might be worth while for someone to create some snazzy Flash assets for Tourweaver 5 and sell them on iStockphoto.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-04

More potential here -> http://activeden.net/

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-09
There is no other flash GUI out there like Easypano. Some people just expect everything to be an easy mouse click. If that was the case, everyone would have great looking panoramas. For customized work you are going to have to pay quite a bit of money, my graphic designer for example charges me 80 dollars an hour, and that is a decent price. You can try to do some of the work yourself or do as others have recommended and go to flash den where you can buy flash work for less. All around Easypano 5.0 really opens up the creativity of virtual tour designers with the ability to add flash with a simple mouse click.

Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-10

Miguel,

if Easypano TW5 Pro does NOT offer these tools (even if the licence is quite expensive), it should, at least, suggest tools to allowing us to achieve what we need !

I'm NOT a designer, just a simple network, systems, database, ... administrator who wants to discover this new world and starts a new activity in there !

I looked for tools to create flash, ... NOT easy to find a good one !

I mean the best choice quality / money !

OK, Adobe can help me, but WHICH version do I need to buy ???

The one that costs 200$ or the one at 2.000$ ???  I really do NOT understand their site !

My question is : What tool do I have to use/buy to easily create flash animations (basic -> good) ?

Thanks in advance for taking time to answer this "simple" question ;-)

Dominique

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-12-10
Take a look at http://www.coffeecup.com/firestarter/
It won't design the "art" but will add effects to what you come up with.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-10
Dominique,
I apologize; its just that Tourweaver really has made it really easy to add flash to virtual tours. I have used other products that have given me headaches! I will do anything I can to help you. What is it you are trying to accomplish? With the flash option you can now add a flash slideshow, flash buttons, flash backgrounds etc. Let me know what you are trying to do and I will try to help you.
If you go under Gallery you will see one of the virtual tours I uploaded. I added a flash slideshow named simple gallery that can stream from flickr.
Check out this website:
http://www.bannersnack.com/
You can make some really cool animations, sometimes I dont feel like working with flash and I go on there and create quick flash files. You can make a button there as well.

I hope this helps a little, and good luck

Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-11

Hi Miguel,

thanks for your reply.
This site seems very interesting !

I'm currently looking for :

• nice "navigation" icons (play, right, up, ...)
  • nice hotspots

If by chance, you know any cool site from where I can download FREE ones, don't be shy ... [:D]

Best regards,
Dominique

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-11

I think there are a lot of folks out there who would like to download good flash navigation icons like Dominique asks for (me included!). But they dont have to be free. Once you purchase them, you should be able to use then as aften as you want in your tours. So does anyone know of any websites where flash based navigation icons etc can be obtained? I for one would pay a reasonable price just to have them.

Cheers,

Willie