panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-30

tour resolution test (?)

Hi all,

Just for fun and to improve my skills, I have made a new full screen scene.

Can someone test this tour on a big, biggg screen?  If everything is alright, it must be possible to view this tour in a resolution between 1024*768 and 2560*1440.
Im also curios to the average download time.

VRtour can be found on http://www.vrtour.eu/levaldebonnal/

If you have suggestion or comments, please let me know.
Curious about your responses,
Groetjes,

Harry.

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-30
Tour looks great on my 1080p monitor. Really like your creative work!
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-12-31
Looks great on my 1920x1080 23" monitor. Very creative. I see you are not using TW products. What is it?
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-01-01

Thanks for the compliments and a Happy New Year to all of you . . . .

Hi Jerry, I dont know what you mean by not using TW products. This tour is built from start to finish with TW 5. Additional programs are Photoshop and  CoffeeCup Flash FireStarter.

I will deliver a new template sample next week.

Harry

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-01-01
Thanks Harry, I didn't think it was TW as the source code did not look like TW's code. I have just started playing with TW5 and not sure of all it's new features. I don't think it was possible in TW4 to keep the skin in full screen mode. Unless you are doing a lot of coding yourself, which I can't do, I didn't think it would work.
I have the CoffeeCup Flash FireStarter and didn't know you could do that with it. But then again I'm not very techie. That skin is really cool, wish I had the ability to produce such work.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-01-02
Very creative tour! The load time was a bit long for me but that could be due to the fact your server is probably across the world from me.    

I sent the link to my graphic artist. I've used TW products for years and I like what TW5 has to offer.

On my older laptop (3 years old) I found the tour to be a bit jerky and I know it would be better with my office PC. Still though I have found TW5 to display the panoramic in a less smooth way VS TW3.   Part of this might be due to the amount of elements within the tour.

Personally I have found that if I load up a tour with all kinds of bells and whistles it slows down or makes the panoramic image jerky as it pans. If I take the same project and take away all the elements but the viewer and a dropdown list for the scenes, it pans much more smoothly.
www.dvt360.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-01-06

Looks very nice on my Monitor, 24" 1920 x 1200 resolution.

Congratulations on a very clever beautiful looking virtual tour, Full Screen and window mode both are very good, load times were pretty good for me, if not very good.