panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-01-18

Problem adding SWF with sound in TW5

I had problems when adding swfs with sound or movie in tourweaver 5.0 but not in version 4.0.
In version 5.0 when I close the pop up window the sound continues going on, it does not stop/pause like in version 4.0
(THE SAME HAPPENS WITH YOUR SAMPLE "NAHUI", ONE OPENS THE VIDEO AND WHEN YOU CLOSE THE POP UP WINDOW THE SOUND GOES ON).

I have opened the published project in firefox, internet explorer, mozilla and googlechrome and in different computers BUT the sound has stopped only in TOURWEAVER version 4.0.

Could you fix it for the next version? Its a very, very important feature that is not avaiable/working in version 5.0.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-01-19
I had the same problem in TW4 and was hoping that it would be sorted in TW5 but it has not. Even in the demo version on Easypano website the sound stays on. Really needs sorting but I am not sure if it is an Easypano issue or Adobe?

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-01-19

Hi,

In version 4.0 swfs with sound and videos worked perfectly. We have tested in many computers, I only had problems once in my Macbook (the sound stayed on).

I'm pretty sure that this problem is on Tourweaver version 5.0. I have presented a project with this feature using version 4.0 and it was doing well.