panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-02-16

linking a tour outside

Hello, :

How are you doing?

I  have Tourweaver 3.0 Prof.  I am starting to use it.

I have the following doubts, about it:

I understand all the process on which files to ftp, to my server,

What I dont understand is:

1. How can I link a html file outside the tourweaver output folder ? I want to embeed the tour, on a html file that is outside the tourweaver folder..Just the tour.

Does the MACROs <!-%% Embeded Virtual Tour %%-> and <!-%% Popup Virtual Tour %%->., just work inside the output folder ? or is there a way to recall the tour from outside the folder using the MACROs ?

Maybe some of the scripts generated by tourwaver can be pasted in the html. but I want it outside the output  folder. is this possible??

------------------------------------------------

When I place the macro <!-%% Embeded Virtual Tour %%->  on the place that I want to appear of a html table, it appears well, but the problem is that this pushes up and down, my html table affecting the html structure, Is there a way to fix this?? of course, I do all this is all inside the output folder. up on my server

----------------------------------------------------

Example , if  I go to my website.com/tour_folder/example_html, all my website images "stay outside the tour_folder"  should I place on my html file that is inside the tour_folder  "mywebsite.com/image.jpg"  in order to see all my web structure, like, images, banners etc???

Thank you in advance

Regards, Sal
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-02-16
Sal,

It is the code from the "second" html page that Tourweaver generates that is required for the embed. If you are going to do this via a Macro then you need to have this table and the "page" formated for the incoming code and it's size. So if the tour is say 800x600 for the embed make the table pre-sized for this input and have the rest of the page formatting set for this.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-02-17

thank you, Smooth

Greetings

Regards, Sal