panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-26

publishing on web

Please, can someone tell me how to put my virtual tour on my home page. I am new in this, just started.
thanks
veca
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-26
Hi Veca, welcome to the forum. Are you looking to just place a link to your tour or do you want to embed the actual tour in your homepage?

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-27

Hi nerjaace,

thank you for reply. I want to embed the actual tour in my homepage. For now my tours are simply and I dont' have any problems. 

veca
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-27
Hi Veca and welcome to the forum.
To embed you can follow the instructions on the html page when you publish.
Or you can place it in an Iframe on you home page which I find much easier.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-28

I'll assume you only want to have one tour on your website (its a bit different if you plan on having lots of tours on different pages).  I'm working with TW 4 so I hope this helps.

1/ Check that your tour will actually 'fit' in the space you have on your website.

My home-page 360 scene on www.actualeducation.co.uk was trial and error until I got a skin that fitted the space I wanted to fill.

2/ Publish your tour to a folder on your desktop.

3/ Open this folder and then drag those files onto cuteftp (or whatever ftp you are using).  It is important that these go on the first level of your webpage.  This is why you dont simply copy the folder across, it has to be the contents of that folder straight onto the highest level of your website's ftp space.

4/ I make my website using Incomedia X5.  The space on the homepage shows up int the incomedia software as an html box.  I open the thisismytour_tour file (which I've copied to the website space) using notepad and copy these files and paste them into the html box on my incomedia website builder. 

5/ Now I export my website so that this change has been made and now I have my tour, in the space that I want, on my webpage.

You will may use other wysiwyg website software but the principals are the same.

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk