panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-05-27

Tourweaver Website PRoblem

Hi there guys

I uploaded my stuff to my website but for some reason it opens the sking and everything apart from the virtual tour.
It's kinda weird and dont know what seems to be the problem cause in the past it was working fine.
That's the website if it helps and apart from the main page where the pictures slideshow which is not uploaded yet the other are uploaded.
I would appreciate some help

www.shutdownartstudio.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-05-27

Welcome to the forum Xenios.
Are you saying that the tour worked on your site before or did it just work in the preview mode before uploading?
Did it work with the present URL or have you changed something?

Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-05-27
Hi Xenios, can you post a link to the tour for us to see.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-05-27
Hi guys and thanks for your replies already.
I actually found the problem because it was the copyright encryption images box ticked by mistake.

Though i have a slight problem now but i don't know if i must start a new topic you let me know if i should.

You know when a virtual tour loads and it takes some time.
I have seen on several sites that instead of showing the progress bar loading it starts the virtual tour but kinda black&white and pixelated until it gets clear.
Do you happen to know how is done?

My website is the one mentioned above but only the ''blue-berry cafe'' is uploaded at the moment if you wanna take a pick.

i'll give you link of what i mean by the example above as well:
http://www.360-images.com/Portfolio-VirtualTour.aspx

Thanks again
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-05-27

I think what you are looking for can be accomplished by clicking on Publish then the "Flash VR" tab, check "Pano Size in Normal Scene Viewer" and then set the % of the Original Pano. If you leave the default 50% then the pano will be at 50% of the uploaded pano. The full screen image will be at 100%. That's the way I understand it. I have used it before but didn't like the way it presented itself. So I just went back to using a 1500kb pano instead of 3000kb using the 50%. You can set the % to anything you want.
I lived in Cyprus for a year and a half in the early 70's while in the U.S. Navy. Had to leave just before the invasion. Enjoyed my stay there.

Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!