panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-01

flashing text

Hi guys,
I am thinking of upgrading my tw3 to TW5 pro version.
Whilst trialling I have the following question.

Can anyone tell me if it is possibleto have flashing text on a pano. I know I can overlay text on the pano in photoshop but it ruins the scene. I would like to have some text in the scene but only have it flash once for say 5 seconds then stay off.
This also needs to be done without any user interaction on a free running tour. (this is to be for a shop window big plasma screen)
Any help greatly appreciated
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-01

It is possible as long as you work in flash.  Simply create your text piece in flash then create a pop up window in Tourweaver (make it transparent).  Add your flash to a pop-up window in Tourweaver and you're good to go.

Keep in mind that the text will stay stationary as the pano is moving but I'm sure that would be the desired effect you are looking for.  Since the pop out window is transparent, and your making the flash text background transparent, once the .swf movie is over, everything will appear to have vanished.

Hope this helps!

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-02
DOH! - Thanks, I was too busy trying to figure out how to do it in TW that I never thought about adding an swf. Cheers!