thanks for your reply.
You have to keep in mind that you are building and maintaining a PROFESSIONNAL toolkit !
Your product is used by PROFESSIONNALS and they have their own business based on YOUR product.
Honnestly, we do NOT care about a Mac version !
If we are using TW and PW right now, this is because the PC version was enough for us.
OUR CONCERNS are that giving so much money for your soft implies a return FOR US, the one who already paid for it !
Creating a Mac version is a prospective action ONLY.
More than this, there is a no roadmap of your products !
We do NOT know what and WHEN will happen with our version.
They are so many missing features in the current one that you should focus on these, propose a really finalized product BEFORE going to a new version, that will require also "debugging" resources.
These resources you will put on the Mac version will NOT be available for the current version.
I would recommend to :
- focus on the current problems :
- size problems (like in the previous post)
- jerky output
- problems with hotspot not displaying correctly
- Multilanguage support
This requires just the text to be "language" dependant
- Dedicated WORKING Tools to correctly modify and ameliorate the pictures.
- Very SIMPLE and EASY TOOLS.
- Your HDR tools are ... useless
- Support of RAW files
- Real RAW file HDR tool (one picture taken can give marvellous results if taken in RAW and processed correctly can become nearly perfect)
- Improve the stitching algorithm
- provide an iPhone output support (it becomes more and more a "standard" ine the smartphone world, even if Android is also present on that market)
Here are the real priorities, we, YOUR CUSTOMERS are expecting from you !
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)