panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-08

Crash goes the browser!

Ive just attempted my very first large project.  16 scenes, each with between 3 and 5 hotspots (Nothing fancier than that, no pop-ups or fancy stuff scenes, hotspots, thats it.  Everything is fine until I try to view my project in a browser.

Ive tried IE, Safari & Firefox on two different computers the project crashes the browser.  Every browser, both machines, every time, same place a few seconds after my initial scene starts loading. 

Ive done a few smaller tours: no hassles is there a size limit to this? because its not that big at the end of the day, as a matter of fact, smaller in MB size than some other projects Ive done (though with a lot more hotspots).  All my other tours work fine.  But now for the first time Im working on a mission-critical commercial project and *poof* -solly,  no worky. 

Are there any obvious things that Im missing? Can anyone offer me any help?

I re-state: its not the TW program thats crashing, its when viewing THIS final project in a browser.     Viewing the scenes individually in TW delivers perfect results.  Viewing other projects gives no issues.  Only this specific project does. 

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Gerry

Nikon D300 | Sigma 8 | Manfrotto N300 rotator | Photoshop CS4 | Beer | Studio 2010 Pro
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-08
Any chance you can post a link so we can see?
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-09

Problem solved - if not discovered.

The panoramic images generated in Panoweaver got corrupted.  I noticed this in a size discrepancy between the images in this project and previous  projects. 

Recreated the images, and voila!  So there's the problem - don'w know WHY it got corrupted, only that it had, and that caused the browser to crash. 

Nikon D300 | Sigma 8 | Manfrotto N300 rotator | Photoshop CS4 | Beer | Studio 2010 Pro