panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-15

fullscreen play button

hi,
I may may asked that allready long ago, but I really would like that after pushing the play button, the player does not jump to the first scene. Did I overlook someting? Some of my customers are upset about this!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-15

Hi Arpito,

what do you mean by " not jump to the first scene" ?

Dominique

Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-15

It not always jumps to the first scene. It jumps to the scene where the "movie" was stopped/interrupted or the user chooses to jump to another scene thru the thumbnails, the drop down menu or even by only dragging the scene with the mouse pointer.

Regards,
Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-29
it`s clear to me, that there is a logical reason for the behavior of the fullscreen play button, but it`s not userfriendly!

lets say it like that.
As a user you are used to play with a CD player remote control. While a track is playing you push the Play/pause button and it stops. you push it again and it continues. it doesn`t jump to track one!
All the cusomers are irritated about that so far and there are not so much interested in logical reasons.

greetings!
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-06-29

The method is that it restarts/resumes at the "same" scene last viewed.

Lets say you have 4 scenes and you are viewing scene 3 and you stop the movie it will resume at the start of scene 3 not back at the beginning of scene 1 where the movie track starts.

You should also be aware that you must create your own movie track for this to work and not reply on the default locked "Slideshow" named movie track.

What isn't possible is that if you are 3/4 through the rotation of scene 3 is to return to this 3/4 mark. It must return/resume to the start/beginning of scene 3.

Regards, Smooth [8D]