panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-19

TW5 and video on skin

Hi there,

With a text area on a skin I can make the text shown change with each new scene. Is there a way I can do this with either the flash or the video on the skin feature of TW5?

Thanks

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-20

Hi Forrest,

I too would like to know if this is possible. I have a jeweller who has asked me to produce a large catalogue of stills images with a smaller window displaying a 360 of the product. I was hoping to use Tourweaver for the catalogue and embed a modelweaver window into the skin. Like you I would need this to change with each scene. I have had a go with a test tour and could get a movie to show on top of the image but not on the skin. On the picture was unsatisfactory as the movie would drift out of the screen view when zoomed in. This is a very big project with multiple tours and with new commissions to be photographed as soon as produced, so will be continually a work in progress.

So as I said, I am also looking forward to any suggestions for a way to embed a movie on the skin that will change as required by the scene both in the auto viewer and when the thumbnail is selected.

Willie

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-20
Yes this woudl be great. It is a shame you cannot coordinate a pop up with a scene to show automatically. Or if you had another option similar to map viewer that you could embed a swf file.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-21

Great to know others would like this...my one is much less interesting - I'm trying to get a video of a talking dog to go with each scene (!).

I've mentioned this to two EP staff members so fingers crossed.  I imagine it would be a fairly easy thing to sort from EP point of view.  It is certainly the thing I would upgrade to TW5 for.

Thanks
Forrest

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk