panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-07-09
Hi Genseng,

Quote:
the latest TW4 builder is 4.00 091105, can be downloaded at http://www.easypano.com/download-tw400.html?

If one publishes with it the old projects, they run with Adobe Flashplayer from 10.1, but all buttons and arrows are moved about 180 degrees. Now one must copy following twviewer.swf about that:

Quote:
twviewer.swf for TW4 professional can be downloaded at http://www.easypano.com/twtest/genseng/twviewerforTW4.rar

or

TW4 standard at http://www.easypano.com/twtest//carmen/tw4stan.rar

and this
EVERY TIME!

One more version TW4 comes where is not necessary?
The second mistake is that one cannot switch off the enlargement of the Hotspot buttons and arrows in the full image mode.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-07-09

I have the same problem with a TW built VT tour.  TThe original company that created, using thius software, no longer exists so I'm getting no real support.

I've tried all possible combinations of twviewer.swf files, as per this forum, but the problem still exists and displays the same symptoms.

The tour begins to load and then hangs at the 20% mark.  I've also tried clearing the browser cache, various different browsers etc. all to noavail.

Is there any new update on this issue.

Help

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-07-10
Hi Tim, welcome to the forum. How long ago was the tour created?

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-07-12

Goodday,

I tried all options to solve the problem of the not loading tours, but no results so far. 

Can you inform us about the way you will try to solve, or at least some info so we can inform many of our customers.

mark

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-22

Had the same problem this week.

Loaded the links from Easypano and the tours continued to fail.  I then opened the tours in TW4 and republished.  Over wrote the files on the server and seemed to work fine.

Certainly a real pain if you have several tours.  I did not have that many, so it wasn't all that bad.

*if you visit my site there are a few still not working, simply because I have yet to over write the files.

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-09-23

Good to see you alive and kicking Matt, long time no contact.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-23
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on September-23-2010

Good to see you alive and kicking Matt, long time no contact.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Hey Smooth,

Thanks mate!   It has been a while I know, my apologies.  I should stop in more often to at least say hello. 

My wife and I added a brand new addition back in June which is keeping us both very busy.  I've really been trying to focus on my portrait photography, with what little time I have these days chasing after two.

Hope all is well with you and yours!
Best regards,
Matt

*back to topic I should also note what Smooth has already suggested, BE SURE TO CLEAR BROWSER CACHE!

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-09-24

Congrats to the Pixel clan,

Good to hear all is well, wow she really looks like a doll in the photograph and your portrait work is coming on nicely.

Did you end up selling your house? I think thats where we last left off.

Yes, You MUST clear your browser cache at the very least test with a different browser that has not been exposed to the tour/s in question.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-21
Hello,
I got reprted the same problem from some of my published tours.
Unfortunetely the link:

http://www.easypano.com/twtest//carmen/tw3stan.rar

does not work : 4040 not found.
I tried FF and IE8 on Win7 Pro/32B- no access.

Can anyone supply me with the right link ??

Thank you.

edit:
I trien without the // and other stuff: not success :(
Ciao
Mike
ciao

mike
360de.de
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-21
Those links do not appear to be working. Why not try the files from the pro version to see if they work:

twviewer.swf and twviewerp.swf for TW3 professional can be downloaded at HERE

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja