panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-06-25

Feature Request:

I would like to see the option for company/user information with Hyperlink in the mouse right click "Context Menu" for Tourweaver Pro as we see in most other professional panorama software packages.

Of course this could say "Tour by:" or "Panorama By:" instead of Photo By:

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-28
My statement about going the way of the 8 track is meant for the real estate market. In my area there are only about 3 people shooting 360's and they shoot very few. Most are using what they call video but is only a slide show with the still image sliding across the viewer, the so called Ken Burns style. True video is the up and coming thing for real estate. Don't forget the buggy whip!
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2010-06-25

Hi Smooth,

This feature is already on the upgrading list of Tourweaver. Hope you will like it by then. Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

Joe

Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-26

Hi Joe,

the new version seems so promising ... [:D]

We want it ... now [}:)]

Any idea of a date?

Dominique

Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-28
I was shooting video 10 years ago with my home builders and creating CDs laser-cut in the shape of a house. The CD contained image slideshows as well. After 10 years, the only thing that has changed in video is that you can stream over the internet better. Video and Dial-Up never did too well together back in the day. :)

While I like video you still can't manually look around in it. You can't zoom into it or create hotspots (unless you have some flash skills) :)

I'm still doing pretty well with virtual tours but I bank most of my business on a combination of items like web design, photography, interactive components and video.

To me...the important thing is not putting all your eggs in one basket. Offering many different types of services to your clients gives them lots of choices and plenty of steady work for me.

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-30
Quote: Originally posted by willie on June-27-2010

Hi Smooth,

I got a fix from EP to solve this problem. I think it was around April. Can't find the original email but if my memory serves me correctly it was an updated "English.dll" file that replaced the installed one in TW5. Dont know if it was ever on general release though or listed in the knowledge base.

Willie

The English.dll  can be downloaded at http://www.easypano.com/twtest/genseng/English.rar , download and extract it into English.dll, save it in the Language folder at the installation directory of TW5, then run the application to see if there is any difference.
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-06-30

Hello Genseng,

I have installed the English.dll and after a quick inspection it appears to have corrected the problem. Thank you. 

I would think if this has been cover before (a long time back it would seem) then the current build release should already have this .dll implemented?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-30

I would think if this has been cover before (a long time back it would seem) then the current build release should already have this .dll implemented?

In defence of EP (if that is required), the .dll file was sent to me a couple of months ago in response to a raised ticket. The modified .dll file was issued after the latest release of TW5 (5.00.100107), therefore couldn't be implemented in the current release. You are right though that it should be included in the next update of TW5. I am looking forward to the other enhancements and bug fixes too.

Willie

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-06-30

Would appear it still requires more work.

I and I'm sure others would appreciated this being corrected in upcoming releases.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-30

+1

I still also have the problem :-(

It's indeed better, but not yet perfect !

Dominique

Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-30
Yep same problem. Its very close and just needs a tweek. It concerns me when it is like this beacuse you are always wondering if there is something else below the line:)

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja