panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-06-27
Quote: Originally posted by easypano on June-25-2010

Hi Smooth,

This feature is already on the upgrading list of Tourweaver. Hope you will like it by then. Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

Joe

That is good news Joe, One of many upgrades I hope!

Please have the programmers fix the partially obscured lower objects in the GUI. This issue has been in many releases of Tourweaver and this is NOT the first time this has been raised by users.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-27

Hi Smooth,

I got a fix from EP to solve this problem. I think it was around April. Can't find the original email but if my memory serves me correctly it was an updated "English.dll" file that replaced the installed one in TW5. Dont know if it was ever on general release though or listed in the knowledge base.

Willie

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-28

Hi Willie,

can you find it back, il is a very interresting one !

Dominique

Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-28

I would like to see EP develop a "video EXE" similar to the "virtual tour EXE". It would need to be customizable as far as viewer size and navigation.
Video is the up and coming thing for real estate. Panorama's will someday go the way of the 8 track tape. With more and more DSLR's shooting quality video we are getting more request for video's of homes.

I have submitted this suggestion to EP support.

Would anyone else be interested in a video EXE?

Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-06-28
Sorry Jerry, I must disagree.
Video shows the viewer what you see, panoramas allow the viewer to see what they wish when they wish.

I'm not anti your video.exe idea but Panoramas going the way of 8 track, I can't agree with this.

Video file sizes are huge in comparison than that of a panorama tour and far less interactive.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-28
I have to agree with Smooth on this one too. The whole point of Virtual Tours is the fact that they are interactive. You lose that interaction when you switch to video.

I do feel that video is still important however. One of my suggestions to EasyPano would be more control over the video including independent controls.

Another suggestion I have is More audio control features. I just don't want to turn my audio on/off. I'd like to see real-time volume controls.

In TW5 I noticed once the scene is loaded, there is an awkward delay before the tour autorotates. If this problem could be addressed that would be nice. I didn't have these issues in version 3.

I'm sure I can think of more but those are some of the issues off the top of my head.

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com