panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-07-07
I agree Kerry,

This is an audio feature that needs to be added. Movie tracks are a thing that most struggle with. Easypano's movie tracks more so.

Really it should be a easy as a tick box "Match scene to audio length" with another option to +"?" - "?" seconds blank space for instance (before and after).

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-07-07
Quote: Originally posted by DominiqueGEORGE on July-07-2010

Smooth,

I re-created a new movie, but nothing happens !
I can add a frame, but nothing more.

If I add a movie, the tour starts with a blank "movie" !
If I remove it, Tour starts but waits to run.[:(]

Dominique,

I really don't know where you are at or how you got there? Are you converting an old tour? How was it you ended up without a movie track in the first place?

Potentially you can add your items to the new movie track.

Whilst I understand the frustration, and sometimes easypano's programing is at fault more often than not it is the users lack of knowledge about the product that is the real issue.

You need to add at least "2" frames to your new movie track a starting frame and an ending frame. The second (ending) frame you can drag on the timeline to the amount of seconds required. Be sure to set the rotation at both the starting and ending frames so the movie actually does something. Test it with the "Play" button and watch the timeline playback.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-07-07
"Being able to delete the "default" movie is a good idea and one we wanted for a long time." Why?

Having managed to delete the default movie it automatically delected everything in my own created movies so I would say it should not be able to be deleted as a safeguard. It had wasted much time for me:(

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-07-07
I should add that the default movie was the slideshow but I managed to delete it :(

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-07-08

For my part, I re-created a movie.

Adding 2 frames (1 for the start and 1 for the end).

Launching the Tour, it starts the movie and stops [:V:]

What a lot of time lost ... honnestly, it should not be so complexe to create / make my tour working again ![:(]

Dominique

Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-07-08
Quote: Originally posted by nerjaace on July-07-2010
"Being able to delete the "default" movie is a good idea and one we wanted for a long time." Why?

There are times where a movie track is not wanted or even required.

There is an issue that if you make a copy from the default "Slideshow" movie track and then set the new movie track as "default".

What I have found is that if you then delete the original default "Slideshow" movie track it also removes items that were copied from the original Slideshow movie track and this should not happen.

Still, it is possible to rebuild everything once again (though it is a bit of mucking about).

I suggest you don't remove the default Slideshow movie track if it is important to your tour. Then you won't have the problem. (Unless your saying this happens (the removal) in some mysterious way?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-07-08
Quote: Originally posted by DominiqueGEORGE on July-08-2010

For my part, I re-created a movie.

Adding 2 frames (1 for the start and 1 for the end).

Launching the Tour, it starts the movie and stops [:V:]

Each scene has a start and stop/end frame. If you add only 1 start and 1 stop of course it will stop, at the end of the scene you created on the timeline. (unless you choose to loop). Add more scenes and like I said before, Play the timeline, this is what you get when you publish.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-07-08

Hi Smooth,

I do not understand !

I restarted a new project, based on the same skin !
Now the movie is automatically created !  Good point.

But ... what I get in the preview is TOTALY different from what I get in the "published" version !  I bacome totaly mad !

The thumbnails are not populated, while being OK in the preview one !
Some buttons are missing, while present in the preview one !

I deinstalled TW 5.0 Pro, re-installed it, replaced the 2 .swf files and the english.dll !

Now that I'm writing this down, I remember I choosed the "French" version in the installation setup, but my interface is still in english !

I overrided the english.dll after the installation, maybe that file really contains the choosen language !

Another topic, maybe !

Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-07-08

Dominique,

If you have downloaded the current release build you should NOT need to replace the two .swf files (and shouldn't!)

As for the English.dll file I would imagine that this is already installed in the latest build.

Try without replacing "extra" files

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-07-08

Should it be so ... easy ?  [:oops:]

Dominique