panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-01
One thing I noticed is that when I've clicked on the pano and am moving the image and get near the lens flair with my mouse the image judders and goes slightly blurry. However... i really like the effect.
I also noticed some judder effect when useing speed control and going slower.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-02

hiphoenixrising

thanks for your feedback,

would you please send us a origianl tw project to us so that our develpoer can test it and find what problem it is?

you can send it to support@easypano.com or if it is too large,upload it to www.filesent.net, then tell us the download link.

regards

Brick

Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-02
Resource Handling!!!

it used to be that all the flash and image elements were stored in a certain area and shared across the vt. Now, every scene and popup will save its own resources which in turn increased my resource files by 5-10 times. Thats a HUGE blow to the loading time. This decision completely doesn't make sense. Note to Easypano!!!!! Resource handling is EXTREMELY important, and for them to downgrade is no good. all they had to do is add a checkmark on the resources that makes it a shared resource like in TW5. I urge you please fix this issue.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-09-02

Is this option not what you are referring to?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-02
I have debated with myself about whether to make this post or not. I decided that it is too important not to.

I sent a ticket about how sound is handled in Tourweaver. They resolved the ticket by replying "The display time of one scene is determined by the slideshow time in the MovieREC panel, there you can edit the slideshow's display time, see the screen shot attached." From the Help Section"Time Line: Marks the time position of each frame, the TimeLine is a scale on which time point is shown every 5 seconds. Each small scale stands for 1 second."This is not true. TimeLine is a misnomer. It is an approximation line. Time is easily measured.

Here was part of my reply which was not responded to. Maybe EP will do something now that it is on the forum. Genseng, I have used all versions since v1.5 and I do know how to use the timeline. Here is what happens in Tourweaver. The time index is inaccurate. If a scene is set for 20 secs, it should play for 20 seconds on a watch, not the movie controller which is also inaccurate. When a sound is added in the Properties section of a scene, it should play the entire sound and then go on the the next scene. I added sound and when I went to the Movie/Rec panel each scene was 3 secs. I used the Automatic Calculation setting. I created a new movie and then lengthened each scene to the correct length for each sound MP3 clip. Did not play correctly. It also does not work for converting to video. Videos are always much shorter.

This is no good for narrations in a virtual tour. A company called Wildform www,wildform.com has a product called "Flair". EP programmers should go to the online training in Support area and see how to use it. EP needs to buy it and study it. Wildform is the company that invented the On2 technology that is the heart of Flash. They do everything except interactive panoramas. Their sound plays to the end and then goes to next scene - regardless of browser that it plays in. Here is a sample of their time line.

Flair is not a competitive product to Tourweaver. I use it as an example as their timeline operates accurately.

Tourweaver is too good a product to not do this feature right. People who want narratives to their tours have to use another product unless they want looped background music for their tours.
Kerry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-03
Quote: Originally posted by madmux on August-05-2010
1)
I don't know why, but all my hotspots (images) are gone after i uploaded flash to internet server :( Will try to do something, but please let me know if it is a known bug.

2) // for tech. devs:
It is necessary to declare the managers which are used in panorama player as private. Now the managers are public and conflicts with other flash applications which also use managers. For example:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
     at com.easypano.tourweaver.controls.skins::ToolTipSkin/set data()
     at net.manaca.controls::ToolTip/set data()
     at com.easypano.tourweaver.managers::ToolTipManager/onTriggTime()
     at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
     at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
     at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

Declaring managers as private would solve such problems.

Tomas
could you please send your project files to Easypano team for testing? the project files should include a .tw file and a foler with the same name, if they are too large, we recommend you to compress them and upload onto your server and tell us the download link by email and repeat your problem in the email, thanks very much in advance, our email address is support@easypano.com
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-03
Quote: Originally posted by madmux on August-10-2010
* Hotspots (images) somewhat are displayed only in Internet Explorer and are not displayed in Firefox.

* In one of my projects i can't add radars to the google maps. Radar and hotspot components are active, but when i click on it (button bacomes active) and when leave component area with mouse, button comes to its initial state and radar can not be added. Maybe some settings from older projects prevents adding radars.

* Lens-flare effect dissapeared in the newer version of tw6. Actualy component is there and it can be added to the tour, but no lens-flares appear.

Best wishes
could you please send your project files to Easypano team for testing? the project files should include a .tw file and a foler with the same name, if they are too large, we recommend you to compress them and upload onto your server and tell us the download link by email and repeat your problem in the email, thanks very much in advance, our email address is support@easypano.com
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-03
Quote: Originally posted by areimer on August-04-2010
Full screen mode with TW6 results in the following display

This seems to be a problem with swf output only
I also notice with swf output that loading image does not display

Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-03
Quote: Originally posted by madmux on August-05-2010
1)
I don't know why, but all my hotspots (images) are gone after i uploaded flash to internet server :( Will try to do something, but please let me know if it is a known bug.

2) // for tech. devs:
It is necessary to declare the managers which are used in panorama player as private. Now the managers are public and conflicts with other flash applications which also use managers. For example:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
     at com.easypano.tourweaver.controls.skins::ToolTipSkin/set data()
     at net.manaca.controls::ToolTip/set data()
     at com.easypano.tourweaver.managers::ToolTipManager/onTriggTime()
     at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
     at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
     at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

Declaring managers as private would solve such problems.

Tomas

could you please send problem to Easypano team for testing? we need the screenshot of the error tip and the detailed descripiton.thanks very much in advance, our email address is support@easypano.com

Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-10
I notice that when I use polygons for hot spots or to frame movie files the panoramas have to be 360 x 180. If the panos are cropped horizontally, the polygons are stretched vertically when the project is published. I don't like to waste my bandwidth on the high latitudes if there is nothing of interest there but I do like the polygon feature.
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com