panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-02

FOR THE ATTENTION OF PROGRAMMING PEOPLE

When I copy and paste an hotspot with hint in scene, the pasted hotspot does not show the hint onmouse over. Ican not have same hint for different hotspot in different scene.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-25
Thanks Donald
That worked. I guess it is best to use lower case at all times for file names.
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-14
Hello.
When loading a virtual tour of the swf file there are two loaders. The project is only one. Why?

I use Tourweaver 6.00.101203 Windows 7 64 bit.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-15

Hello Fotosepa ,

Please send me your original project.

Here the method to get the original project:

Open your project in Tourweaver>>click File>>choose Save As>>then please find the two project folders: one is some thing like"Virtual Tour123"the other is "Virtual Tour123.tw".

Please send both of them to me.You can upload them to www.filesend.net or www.mediafire.com and then tell me the download link.

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-18
hi to all
Does someone has an experience with video live streaming into the scene (in pop up). With red5 server i make a link that show the streaming and everything is ok but I want to load the video into the scene..is it possible, and if it is please post. thanks
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-20

Hi, I noticed two bugs:

(1) In TW6 there's a problem when adding .swf files with sound and/or video as a pop up image. If you close the popup window before the sound or video sound has finished, the audio continue going on. It does not stop ever if its in looping mode.

I think that is necessary to add some action to the close the popup image buttom, so the audio will be interrupted, as soon as you close click on it.

(2) The CLOSE POPUP buttom in the "popup images" appears whenever it wants ;-)  I have tried to change its color and I noticed that some worked out, others don't. The first three worked, that rest of them, don't. Anyway, for sure there's a bug.

Well, ansiously waiting for atualizations! Good work for you all!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-21
Hi StefmajsteR,

Once (this spring) i made Red5 work with panorama. But this wasn't TW panorama software. Anyway, it should work. You just need to put .swf file which implements viewing a stream into tourweaver (popup or scene).
Please tell, what difficulties you are facing?

Best wishes,
Madmux
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-22
ATTENTION: PROGRAMMERS

I am finding that when I use the scrolling thumbnail box, they all show up when I launch the product from my hard drive but if I put it up on the web, only the first ten are visible. It seems that the data is all there as I can click in the location where a given thumnail would appear and the appropriate image comes up.

Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-23

Hello Areimer ,

Thank you very much for using our software and visting our forum.

Please notice that you should keep the filename you set at the publish seting box the same as the thumbnail floder filename.Note that the filenames are case-sensitive!Watch a example screenshot:

http://www.easypano.com/twtest/image02.jpg

If you still can't resolve this problem.Please contact me by my email donald@easypano.com

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-03
My tourweaver 6.0 produced good and the output file, put Linux Server has gone on the hot spots, are there ways to handle it?