panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-08-04

TW5 Pro - Sound in video doesn't stop

Hello,

i hope anyone has a solution for my problem.

In TW 5 Professional i can add an swf video. the video itselft causes no problems. just the sound still goes on after closing the popup. and the same problem with the popup image. The sound just stops by closing the whole tour.
I have the problem with every kind of filesize of my swf data. also when the tour stops rotating.

What can i do?

thx in advance
len
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-08-04

I "think" if you use .flv instead of .swf the audio will stop when closing the window. I haven't recently tested this.

Forrest can probably assist you with this as I know he is keen on audio in Flash movies and has been playing recently.

The other alternative is to add a control bar to your .swf file and advise the viewer to stop the audio via this button.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-08-04
.flv will not stop after closing a window. If You want that your .flv will stop after closing, you must use Init/Finish image properpty. Of course, viewer will have to start video by clicking on it, but it seems the only way to make audio stop after closing a window.
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-08-05
you're right, madmux. i have used .flv but no joy. just the sound is better...

Can you tell me where can i do settings? "Init/Finish image properpty"?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-08-05
Select your video component in a popup window and then in a property tab (bellow) you should see "Init/Finish Image". Select some image (like play button) and try.
P.S: I'm not really sure about the .flv player behavior, so - no guaranties that it will work :)
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3