panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-08-10

TW4 activation failed. wtf!

Hey People,
I just tried the 'transfer license' option to transfer my license from my desktop to notebook. That worked perfectly, my desktop now is in trial mode. But I tried to activate tw4 on my notebook, and it failed. Tried Internet activation, gives the message 'activation failed' and some blahblah for possible reasons. If I start it in trial mode, and click the help tab, the 'transfer license' is grayed out, so not working.

I'll be leaving the country tomorrow morning for a few weeks with my notebook, so a fast solution would be greatly appreciated..

What is going on?
Tnx
Ronald

**edit: I can online reactivate tourweaver 4 on my desktop using the serial. Just thinking, might it be because the source computer had English XP and the notebook has Spanish XP?**

**edit 2: after reading some info on this site regarding the way machine id's are generated: can it be because of the build in NVIDIAnForce Networking Controller in my notebook? If yes, how to solve this?**

**edit 3: I also cannot create an ARF file for offline activation on my notebook!**

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-06-25

It would be good to see some response's to these questions fro easypano. I keep coming across issues like this with no responce to them and i could really do with getting this same issue sorted.

dan1
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2015-07-01

It would be good to see some response's to these questions fro easypano. I keep coming across issues like this with no responce to them and i could really do with getting this same issue sorted.

Originally posted by dan1 on 2015-06-25 05:32

Dear Dan1,

Do you also meet a problem of activation?

If so, please tell me detailed information like your license key, your software version and what's the error.

Best Regards,

Marzo