panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-04

Next scene drops the movie settings

Hello!

Thanks for last replies. Please help me with another question. I have a tour of 10 scenes. By defaul (in SlideShow movie) they rotate clockwise 360 degrees.

I've created second movie, named DemoMovie, where I show only limited sectors of panoramas (using keyframes). For example, from 50 to -120 degrees anti clockwise. I need it to show the most important objects only. This movie is set to be default movie.

Then I've placed two buttons with actions "next scene" and "previous scene". The trouble is: when use click to one of this buttons, next or previous scene are shown withous my keyframe settings. They rotates 360 degrees clockwise like in SlideShow. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-09-04

That is a limitation of Tourweaver at the moment.

You would need to work around this by making a separate movie track for each scene and make buttons that link to movie tracks.

Unless somebody else has found another way.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-04
Hmm... it doesn't seem impossible, we'll do it. Thanks for advice!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-09-05

Yes! I remember that we were asking EP to improve that at least since TW 3.0. Right Smooth?
As said in those posts, each time you "leave" the movie track going back will link you to the unedited panorama.
Yours is a nice workaround. Maybe not fast, but it will solve it in a certain way.

Thanks!

Martin

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-09-05

Yup, that is correct. I remember the threads Martin is referring too.  Personally I don't think it's a deal breaker but it would be nice if Easypano would work to improve this.

We need to have the option to make a selection in the (Next/Previous Scene) selection to choose movie tracks. Or better still, a way to make "our" own movie track the "true" default. Because even if you delete the default Slideshow movie track somehow is still obeys it when moving through the scene list via the Next/Previous scene buttons. (Which is bad!)

Regards, Smooth [8D]