panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-05-14

please help

Hi guys.

I have been running on panoweaver for a few years now, but have recently been looking at the tourweaver. I need some help with some answers if any of you guys can help. I can't seem to get the answers from sales department, so I worry about the answers I will receive.

In the Pro version..is there any info and/or links to easypano ?

I have recently encountered some new rules placed by IDX/MLS in my area, and I must be within their guidelines. I have also heard some info about easypano DOES excist even in the pro version I figure you guys will know.

There can be no links to outside web pages. One of my rules is that there can be no information about Easypano at all...unless very stragetigicly placed to not be seen by my viewers.

Any help would be great.

Thanks, zjoker

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-05-14

Hi there,

I have the Pro version.  As their product description/comparo states, http://www.easypano.com/product/productinfo/31/Tourweaver/Edition%20Comparison

the Pro version allows you to customize the loading logo and the popup window is also turned off.

r,
eagle

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-05-14

Thanks for your reply...so there is NO info on easypano visible to my visitors once customized...correct?

I fully understand copyright info and all that, but I just want to make sure it is not visible..

zjoker

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-05-15

As far as they know, you "created" it yourself. 

r,
eagle

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-05-15

Thanks Eagle...You have been a great help.